PART I

__________________________________________

Author POV:

"I am so sorry, Please. I- I didn't mean to do it honestly" She said while shuttering and sitting on her knees, holding her hands in front of her own husband after He slapped her and is now standing in front of her holding a belt in his hand. Burning in anger because she just simply smiled at another Man's joke.

"You are just a whore who likes to get intimate with every other man rather then your Own Husband." He said as he stretched his hand and hit her with the belt making more warm tears to escape from her eyes but she was not allowed to shout or scream even if it was hurting as hell.

He hit her multiple times and she just sat there while covering her parts as her clothes were been ripped by all the beating.
He finally stopped after minutes as he started breathing heavily and she was laying on the floor covering her chest with her hands and closing her eyes while crying.

"Bithches like you deserve this." He yelled still looking at her and breathing heavily while she just listened to him without saying anything.

"I should have never married you at the first place" He again yelled before walking towards her and kicking her on stomach making her open her eyes and cry more tears silently. He left from there without looking back.

The night passed like that as she slept there on the floor after loosing her energy completely and feeling nauseas by all the beating and low Strength.

Soon the morning occurred as she slowly opened her eyes when a ray of sunlight fell on her face. She looked at the window completely blank because The new days were always the same for her.

She never got the chance to enjoy her life the way she always wanted and after marrying Her husband because of her family, her life completely changed not giving her the chance to even think about her surroundings, Her life is same from the last two years she never looked at the morning sunrise the same way she used to. It's now the same day everyday for her, a same day with new punishments. She's tired Of her life and herself.

Getting up Slowly from the floor she walked towards the bathroom to get freshen up and leave for her office.

Yes, She's glad that her husband atleast allowed her to work and Earn something rather than sitting at home all day. She works as An normal employee in a bank and she has to make many calls a day making her tired and stressed. She has to manage the Bank most of the time and take care of other belonging. Her Offline and online work both are hectic and she works 13 hours a day. Her salary is enough to feed 4 people properly and that's the only thing that keeps her calm but she still gets confused cause she's working there from last 2 months only and she's still new to these kind of works.

Entering the bathroom she washed her face and looked at her own reflection in the mirror. There were few scratches on her neck and jawline. Her hands were hurting along with her legs. There were blue marks on her back and hands covered with new marks and scratches that were red because of the dry blood. She sighed this was her, from past two year.

Jiwoo.
Jung Jiwoo, Born As Choi Jiwoo. 22 years old Wife of Jung Yeong an HR at the White emerald Enterprises. Their marriage took place two years ago when her parents forced her cause this was the best partner for her according to them but only after three months of marriage he showed his real self to her leaving her in disbelief and regret. Unfortunately she was warned to not tell anything to her parents otherwise she will regret it more But she never wanted to tell about it to her family cause she knew they will blame her anyways.

She has always been a burden to them and this is why they married her off at just the age of 20.

She again washed her face and sighed before Getting a bath and changing her clothes before applying ointment on her wounds to recover them as soon as she can.