O1

"What's this mission about anyways?" You asked, walking to the side of your partner. Ada responded, "We have to retrieve the amber." "So a quick in and out mission?" You questioned. Ada sighed, "Unless you get lost or we run into a problem, then no."

You just hummed, and the rest of the walk was quiet. It wasn't surprising that you had been paired with Ada for this mission, in fact, almost all of your missions were with her. You thought that it was just because you had almost no sense of direction, but you think it's more than that.

You both made it to your destination without any problems. Ada and you had decided to split up- you went left while she went right. Now you were stuck to wander around this creepy ass castle by yourself. The heels on your boots echoed around the hall as it was silent. As you approached a door, you heard a masculine voice talking followed by a feminine voice responding.

Quietly turning the door knob, you pushed the door open slightly and peeked in. There you spotted a blonde female who was dressed in an orange turtleneck, a plaid green skirt, brown boots, black tights, and an orange coat.

There was another blond in the room, this time it was a man. He wore black pants that had pouches on them, a belt that held his pistol on the side of his hip, a dark blue short sleeve shirt that showed off the muscles on his arms, and a sheath on his chest that held his knife.

You may have stared too long at the man because his eyes shifted in your direction, making eye contact with you.

NOTES !

y'all this one chapter took all my brainpower and this shit sucks. had me scratching my head n shit cause my mind kept going blank mid writing. i dunno if i described Leon's outfit right since i was using his romantic costume during my playthrough, but oh well🤷🏻‍♀️. btw spring break started for me so i'll update more (if i don't procrastinate..)