O4

It turns out that Ada was not at the meetup place yet. Bummer. You sighed and sat on one of the chairs. Closing your eyes, you crossed your arms over your chest and thought about your choice of leaving. 'Why did I even leave him? Sure, it was a bit awkward but I could of stayed for a bit more..'

Letting out another sigh, you slightly regretted leaving Leon.

"I see you remembered the meetup spot, this time, at least." You heard Ada speak, interrupting the silence. You hummed in response, opening your eyes to look at her. "What took you so long? I was starting to get bored!" You complained.

"I had something to talk about with Leon. You've met him, have you not?" Ada said. "Uh-huh! He was kinda boring, didn't really talk much." You told her.

"Well, about our main mission. I've found the whereabouts of the amber." Ada told you. "Why didn't you go and get it then??" Your eyebrows furrowed a bit in confusion as you asked. "I thought it'd be better if I came to inform you, plus, you have to come with me anyway."

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go get the amber!"

NOTES !

short chapter ik, I think I'm gonna pre write chapters for this week and next week because I have finals coming up next week (which I'm not that prepared for yet😿).