O2

Well, isn't this going great for you?

(It's not)

First, you got caught "spying," then you tried to leave but ended up having to tag along with the two blonde's. Why could you not have been nosy?? This isn't gonna end well. But here you are, in a room with armored knights lining the walls and with the blond man.

Oh.

Did I mention that the knights were moving?

They also had parasite things in them, which kinda grossed you out. But as you were skillfully weaving around each knight while shooting, you took a bit of time to look to the blond, who you still didn't know the name of. You could tell he was skilled by the way he handles himself, so you knew he wouldn't need much help.

You also were skilled, probably more than him. But getting back on track, you and the mystery man killed all the parasite things and picked up the pieces for the gate with the statues. You turned to the man and asked, "So, stranger, what's your name?" he replied in a casual tone "Leon Kennedy."

"Mm. Do you mind if I tag along?" you asked as you both placed the pieces in their spot, watching as the gate opened. "Not at all." he answered shortly.

NOTES !

almost/partially got hit by a car🙀 (dw i'm fine.) i've been bingeing leon edits on tiktok so i've been putting off writing a chapter, sorry guys😿