Chapter 2 - A school for what?

Tsukune sat in an empty school bus as he inspected his new school uniform. "This is so weird, I never gave the school my measurements, however, they sent me a uniform that fits perfectly." Thought the teen.

"Kid a word of advice." Said the bus driver as his eyes glowed ominously.

Tsukune looked up seeing the face of the man in the mirror. "This school is one scary place so watch yourself." Said the man as he drove through a dark tunnel.

The moment they entered the tunnel Tsukune felt a weird feeling of deja Vu. As the bus exited the tunnel it stopped and opened its doors. Tsukune was confused since he was the only student on the bus. As soon as he stepped out he took a look around noticing all the dead trees, the red ocean below a cliff, and a spooky-looking building. "What's with this place, it gives me the creeps." Said Tsukune, looking around.

"Well that must be the school guess I have to go over to it." sighed Tsukune who was unable to hear the sound of a bicycle creeping up behind him.

"Watch out!" Yelled a girly voice as Tsukune was hit in the back by a flying front tire that tossed him to the ground.

After a short tumble, Tsukune opened his eyes to find himself being straddled by a pink-haired girl. The sight of the young woman gave him an odd sense of familiarity as well as made his heart beat hard. "Ugh, what happened." Groaned the girl as she looked down at the boy under her.

A trickle of blood began to run down his forehead. The girl began to sniff the air unconsciously, as a dazed expression formed on her face. The blood however didn't stay on his head for long as it began to evaporate into steam before the wound closed. "I'm sorry I can't help myself, it's because I'm a vampire." Said the girl as she stuck her fangs into the boy's neck.

Tsukune didn't understand what was happening but jumped up and away from the girl. However, the sight In Front of him was something no one would expect to see in the middle of a dead forest. The girl's face reddened and her breath began to get heavy, the sight being quite erotic in nature. "What the heck do you mean you're a vampire!" Yelled Tsukune as the wound on his neck began to close instantly.

"Oh I'm sorry, my name is Moka and I um yes I'm a vampire. Nice to meet you." Said the girl between pants

"This girl is pretty weird. Could she be a vampire, I mean I have this crazy regeneration so it might be possible." Thought Tsukune as he tried to hold back a blush.

"So why did you crash into me?" Asked the boy who took a good look at the girl, after she composed herself, finding her very cute. 

"Oh well, it's my first year here at Yokai Academy and I didn't want to be late

"Oh well, it's my first year here at Yokai Academy and I didn't want to be late." Said Moka as she tried to stand but her legs buckled as she did.

"Um, are you ok?" Asked Tsukune giving her a hand.

"Yes, it's just, your blood I've never tasted anything so delicious." Blushed the girl as she remembered the feeling that filled her body.

"Well anyways, do you want to walk with me to Yokai Academy?" Said the pink-haired girl trying to change the subject.