Chapter 3 - A vampire and a Succubus?

Tsukune made his way to class like any other student. However, unlike everyone else, he was approached by a special someone.. "Woah look it's Moka Akashia!" Yelled out a boy.

"Wow, she's so pretty."

"She's the hottest girl in school!"

All the nearby boys began to ogle at Moka as she ran towards them causing a few boys to get excited and open their arms in anticipation, however, she just ran past all of them and took Tsukune by the arm.

"What Moka is with a boy!"

"Why him again."

"It's always him that's not fair!"

Tsukune having Moka by his side meant he would get hateful and jealous stares from the boys. "Good morning Moka." Said the immortal boy as he walked with his pink-haired friend.

"Oh right, I have to go talk with the headmaster. I want to ask him a few things." Said Tsukune.

"Oh I'll come along, we still have time before class."

The two made their way to the headmaster's office but unlike before the two walked arm and arm up the stairs. And like before as Tsukune was about to knock the door swung open allowing them to enter. "Ah Tsukune, Moka I wasn't expecting you to come in so soon." Said the man.

"Yes, well I have a few questions for you, sir." Said Tsukune as he took a seat.

"If it's about your powers don't worry you'll get a grasp on it. I don't fully understand them since it's not my ability but yours, so only you can grow to understand it." Said the man ending the visit on a quick note.

The two students soon found themselves sitting outside the school building. "Tsukune I know it's hard being the only non-monster at this school but if you ever need anything you can just ask." Smiled Moka.

"Moka, you're so nice to me." Smiled Tsukune back causing Moka to blush at his face.

"Actually, can I ask for a little favor?" Said the girl giving Tsukune puppy dog eyes.

Moka plunged her fang Into the boy's neck. Tsukune jumped up in surprise at the girl's sudden attack. "I know you like my blood but please finish your question before biting me."

Tsukune playful scolded Moka when he heard a pained groan coming from the nearby woods. "Hey Moka, did you hear that?" Asked Tsukune.

"Huh, I didn't hear anything?"

"I think someone needs help." Said Tsukune as he sprinted into the woods.

It didn't take long before he came across a short girl with blue hair on the ground. "Hey are you ok?" Asked the black-haired boy.

"My chest hurts." Said the girl.

"Here let me help you up." Said Tsukune holding his hand out.

"Thank you, I've always had this weakness where I get these spasms and my chest begins to hurt." Said the girl as she began to rub her chest on the immortal boy.

"Hey, can I ask a favor?" Said the girl looking up at the boy.

"Huh, what is it?" Asked Tsukune as he looked at the girl.

"I think something got in my eyes when I fell, can you please take a look."

Tsukune did as he was asked and looked into the girl's eyes. Brown met purple as the girl's eyes began to glow. Tsukune unknowingly got himself into a mess as he fell under the girl's spell.

"My Name is Kurumu Kurono, let's be friends okay?" Said the blue-haired girl as she smiled at Tsukune.

"Wow, her eyes are pretty." Thought Tsukune as his body began to move without his volition.