ミ★ 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘊𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵 ★彡

Info: an invitation to come over and cuddle while watching a movie with Rindou quickly turned into something much more entertaining than originally planned.

Warnings: Smut, not much plot, use of "you" instead of "yn" for this post, spit play, choking, creampie.

This is a fem! reader x Rindou Haitani Smut

When you originally arrived at Rindou's house and climbed into his bed with him to cuddle and watch a movie, the intentions were to do just that, but just like any other time you two planned to just watch a movie, not even ten minutes into it did ...

When you originally arrived at Rindou's house and climbed into his bed with him to cuddle and watch a movie, the intentions were to do just that, but just like any other time you two planned to just watch a movie, not even ten minutes into it did the movie fade into the background, replaced by the sounds of your moans mixed with Rindou's groans. Rindou just couldn't simply keep both of his arms wrapped around your waist while you were resting your head on his chest with your own arms wrapped around his torso, no that would be too easy... However, you knew the moment that you felt both of Rindou's hands move from your waist to your ass that the plans to watch the movie were thrown right out the window.

How could you resist looking up at Rindou with your head still resting on his chest to pucker your lips out towards him for a kiss which he so eagerly met? the kiss started out slow and sensual as his hands held onto your ass as if his life depended on it, yet the kiss quickly turned sloppy and messy within a matter of minutes when Rindou slid his tongue across your bottom lip to gain access to your mouth which you gladly accepted and you stuck your tongue out to twirl it around with his own, drool falling from between your lips and sliding down your chins which neither of you botheredto wipe away. As soon as Rindou's tongue met yours, his hands moved from your ass just a bit lower to the back of your thighs, gripping them tightly to pull you on top of his lap without having to break the kiss, and a groan fell from his mouth when he felt your thighs pressing against his abs that were exposed since he didn't have a shirt on in the first place.

With you now on top of his lap and straddling him, your hips moved back and forth in slow sensual circles so your buttwould grind against his hardened cock still hidden by the grey sweatpants he was wearing while your left hand moved to grip onto Rindou's bicep to steady yourself from falling off of his lap. your right hand however moved to grip Rindou's jawline tightly to deepen the kiss, those pretty acrylic nails that you had just gotten done digging into the skin off his sharp jawline which caused another groan to fall from his lips. That tight grip on Rindou's jawline was enough to keep him in place as you pulled away from the kiss to create just enough space for you to lull your tongue out and stick it out at him, letting the saliva drip down it so you could spit directly into his open mouth. Rindou didn't bother to swallow the spit that you had given him, instead mixing it with his own saliva and leaning his head off of the pillow and up towards you so he could spit it right back into your mouth while his hands moved up to your waist and gripped it tightly enough so he could flip your bodies and be on top of you, his hands going to grab the hem of the shorts you were wearing and pulling them off in one swift motion.

Rindou postioned himself directly in between both of your thighs and used his right hand to pull the grey sweatpants he was wearing down just enough to free his cock as he said looked down at you with a smirk before speaking to you in an almost mocking tone of voice. "You wanna get nasty, then imma be nasty too baby girl." were the final words you heard from him before his left hand moved to your panties, not even bothering to take them off of you and instead opting to pull them to the side so he could slide his dick into your wet folds. Rindou's right hand moved down to grab your left hip, pushing it into the mattress and gripping it tightly to keep you in place as his left hand trailed underneath your shirt and in between your pretty tits to rest on your neck and grab it so he could squeeze it. Your eyes met with Rindou's once he grabbed your neck and you lifted your legs one at a time to rest them on Rindou's shoulders, your feet meeting behind the back of his head and locking into place.

Rindou didn't give you time to adjust to the girth and length of his cock before he started slamming his hips into the plush of your thighs, his cock kissing your cervix perfectly which had your hands gripping the sheets as his name fell from your lips repeatedly. "That's it princess, take this dick." were the next words that fell from Rindou's lips as helooked down at you with you a smirk before leaning down to kiss you on the mouth again to muffle the loud moans that were escaping your lips. Your pussy tightened around Rindou's cock when you felt him lean forward and your kneespushed against your tits through the shirt you still had on and the sudden gush against Rindou's thighs caused him to look down only for him to notice that he had you squirting on his dick which caused his dick to twitch almost immediately as he came inside of you and painted your walls white with one last rough thrust of his hips.

Rindou didn't bother to pull his dick out of your pussy since he knew by the way your pussy was still gripping his dick post orgasm that he wouldn't be able to anyways, instead he used both of his hands to take your legs off of his shoulders to lay them back down on the bed before he laid his body on top of yours, leaning forward to kiss on your neck and and whisper into your ear. "Looks like we made our own movie again pretty girl."

"