ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘐𝘴 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: ★彡

Ran the Fuckboy: 

Ran the Fuckboy: 

On one hand I see Ran as the type to not stick to one female at a time, intentionally playing with all the hearts of the women in Roppongi until he's successfully broken every heart in Roppongi. 

 I feel like it would start as some kind of bet between him and Rindou; see who can bag the most women in Roppongi, however the bet is soon forgotten by Ran and instead becomes something that he genuinely enjoys, sort of like a hobby for him. 

 Since Ran likes to sleep a lot I feel like he would use women not only for the sex, but also to cuddle, and he would never admit it but cuddling with a new woman each day helped him sleep better than when he sleeps in his bed alone. 

I personally believe that this would also be his way of manipulating women into thinking that he likes them, seeing as most men who want to just "hook up" don't let women stick around for cuddles. 

 Ran definitely uses the terms "mine" in the bedroom loosely because in some sense Ran wants the girl to be his, to not mess around with anyone else other than him, but at the same time Ran doesn't want the girl to be in a relationship with him (another form of manipulation he uses to make whoever he is with for the day think he's serious about them. 

 You cannot tell me this man wouldn't enjoy completely embarrassing his "hook-ups" in public. For example: at parties he invites his fling from last night to go to the party with him only to show up with a completely different girl he plans on hooking up with tonight. 

Also thoroughly enjoys seeing girls fight over him; another reason he enjoys being a player likes it's a hobby. Loves when girls fight physically or with words, prefers physically though since it shows just how interested the girl is in him. Rewards the winner with another rough fuck that night

 Rewards the winner with another rough fuck that night

Hopeless Romantic Ran: 

On the other hand, i see Ran as the hopeless romantic type who doesn't like to show it, hiding the fact that he's fallen in love with one girl by completely ignoring she exists unless in the privacy of his home. 

Rindou definitely knows about it, but he's the only one who knows about it. The only reason he knows is because him and Ran share a home, and he keeps seeing the same girl coming around suddenly instead of the usual "new girl everyday" routine that Ran seemed to always follow before. 

 Ran is so stupidly in love with you that his sleep schedule is affected. On one hand it's intentional since Ran doesn't want to be constantly asleep and he wants to spend time with you. on the other hand, it's not intentional because at the end of the day he can't keep you off of his mind long enough to focus on sleeping anymore, instead finding solace in holding you in his arms and watching you sleep in his bed since he can't keep his stupid purple eyes off of you. 

At first everything is kept private between you two in order to maintain his image as a "strong delinquent," but i feel like Ran would be the first one to make any type of move towards making your relationship public, at least a little bit. 

It would start with a little post on Instagram, something like that definitely shows off a body part of yours that would have anyone tempted such as your ass, tits, or thighs, but doesn't show much of your face, your lips at most. While he's posting it for the sole purpose of flaunting "his girl" his post insinuates to everyone around him that this is just another one of his latest "hookups." 

However, the secret of your relationship wouldn't last much longer than that first initial post after a comment on it from Shion stating how fat your ass is would have him spiraling and a second post afterwards from Ran (something showing both of your full faces kissing) would confirm that you and him had been dating for the past year without a single soul (other than Rindou) finding out. Ran would also tag you in this post and caption it with a "haha she's been mine bitches." 

Definitely has you in all of his bios, some lame cringy shit like "My dick belongs to y/n" knowing damn well nobody cares who his dick belongs to. 

Once the secret is out about the two of you dating, Ran definitely has no problems flaunting the relationship between you two, posting romantic and sexual pictures and videos of the both of you daily. 

definitely wants to post your sex tape on only fans or some shit like that