ミ★ 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘒𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶: ★彡

Info: mostly includes fluff, but some suggestive and NSFW comments are also made. alcohol is mentioned as well. 

Includes: Rindou Haitani, Shuji Hanma, Draken, Keisuke Baji, Wakasa Imaushi, Izana Kurokawa, & Kazutora Hanemiya.

In General:

Don't think for one second that your man actually wants to wear those pajamas, even though he's secretly hiding the fact that he finds the idea of matching with you cute. The Hello Kitty part, not so much...

You'll most likely have to bribe him in some way shape or form, whether that be with affection, food, or a new item. Maybe even all of the above if your man is feeling especially greedy.

If you ask to take a picture it's most likely going to have to be a picture that doesn't include faces, your man will absolutely refuse to let any of his friends know that his girl has convinced him to wear some fluffy pink Hello Kitty pajamas you bought him. His ego would be shattered if anyone found it.

That being said, if you do post a picture, it would still be obvious who was wearing them seeing as you only have one lover, and in turn, your man would still get teased by his friends. "That girl has you real whipped, huh?"

Rindou Haitani:

While Rindou Haitani is definitely a woman pleaser, this stupid request to wear matching Hello Kitty pants with you to bed has him questioning that. His ego would be shattered the moment you held out those bright pink fluffy pajama pants with Hello Kitty's face all over them, and he'd whine out a "babe, come on. i'm not wearing those." Funny thing is that it only took about five minutes of back and forth conversation between the two of you before Rindou had started stripping himself of the jeans he had on, only to replace them with those stupid Hello Kitty pants that you had managed to convince him to wear. While it didn't take much convincing, that's mainly because you offered to buy him two bottles of his favorite wine, the man is such a sucker for wine that he couldn't deny your request even though he still wanted to. Taking a picture of the two of you matching doesn't take much convincing either, and even though he knows his older brother will be all over the Instagram comments section of your post making fun of him, he doesn't care. the tiny glimpses of black ink from the part of his tattoo that's on his abs peeking between his shirt and the pajama pants while your legs rested on top of him is more than worth having to buy two bottles of wine to you.

Shuji Hanma:

Shuji is another person who doesn't need that much convincing to get him to do whatever you want. He always wants to spoil his baby girl, but the look on his face when you show him this red Hello Kitty pajamas was absolutely priceless. On one hand he looked completely mortified, and although red wasn't necessarily a girly color, Hello Kitty's face all over those fluffy pants sure made them girly. On the other hand there was a glimpse of excitement that flashed in his eyes, knowing you'd bribe him with pretty much anything to get him to match pajamas with you made a smirk fall on his face just before he'd mutter out the words "blow me." Lucky for you, you were planning to do that anyways, and after about twenty minutes Shuji finally had those pants on. Shuji wouldn't get bothered by taking the picture, in fact i don't think he was too bothered by having to wear them at all, only acting like it so he could make sure he got what he wanted too. Shuji would actually want to take the picture himself, having you lay flat on your stomach in between his legs while your legs laid behind you and caged him in, giving him the perfect view of your ass in those pajama pants that he definitely enjoyed. his hand with the "punishment" tattoo would be busy holding the camera while his "sin" tattooed hand would be covering your ass in the picture, for his own pleasure and also so nobody else would get to see that perfect booty of yours.