The beginning

"Ughhh I'm so hungry..." you moaned with a whiney voice.

▪︎

"Shut up... You're not the only one suffering here.."

Of course, why is he only worried about himself! What a jerk, but to be fair you have eaten a lil more than him. Whatever.

You watch as the TV continues with its bullshit.
"Oh we're feeding them!" My ass.
I mean, does it look like we're eating? None of us can take this anymore... Even I've given up... to be fair the only other person I've heard is the warden and he's a total pushover! I mean, we have a balcony...

"Hey Andrew, I have a idea."

Sighs heavily  "Ashley we're not going to commit any sort of crime, I'm way to hungry to deal with your madness right now..."

▪︎

"Even better idea, we could fall off that balcony together! The freedom couldn't get more relaxing!" You smilled cheerfully at him but that didn't seem to change his tired expression.

▪︎

"No thanks, I don't know about you... but that sounds... so weird. The romance feeling would ruin things ya'know?"

▪︎

"What romantic feelings?"

▪︎

"I mean, just imagine in. Our body's intertwining with each other as we splat on the ground, our corpses would be so crushed into each other we wouldn't be able to be separated... I don't think I want to do 'To death do us part' so seriously.."

▪︎

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THAT??? DEATH, AS A ROMANTIC FIGURE OF SPEECH?? HE MST BE INSANE! MAYBE IT'S NOT A COINCIDENCE EVERY LOVER HE'S HAD BROKE UP WITH HIM WITHIN A MONTH OR SO, WHAT A FREAK AM I RIGHT? ew... did I just joke with
...
Myself?...
Am I...
Insane??.....
NAHHHH IM GOOD
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You continue to giggle to urself, barely being able to catch your breath to say how psyco Andrew sounded.

▪︎

"Is... something wrong Ashley? God are you becoming so fucking crazy that you're like seeing Taylor swift or something? I told you not to eat the expired drugs you fucking dumbshit, I swear you only know how to be a brat, nothing else." He hisses before standing up, causing your torso and head to fall on the coach without his support.
"I think imma go to sleep or something, explore or, do something to keep yourself occupied."
And with that Andrew disappeared into our room