00.1

A young girl and her mother were out shopping for a dress for the royal ball well for the young girl it was more of her own personal dismay "persephone come here" Said persephone's mother Astrid "coming mother" Said Persephone putting her book down going to her mother who was looking at a black dress "What do you think of this one?" Asked astrid "it's as dreadful as the other one momma" Said Persephone.

"Persephone we need to find you a dress for the ball you know-" Astrid started to say but Persephone cut her off saying "Yes momma I know to represent me and prince loki's future marriage" Said Persephone in a bored tone she was never a fan of the younger odinson brother he was an arrogant, spoiled entitled brat who through a fit when he didn't get what he wanted and truth be told the two never got along they hated each other.

which is why she never understood why she couldn't have been betrothed to the older odinson brother he was kind and respectful to her though he wasn't as smart as the young prince and didn't read and wasn't much into art like she was, she still got along with him way more then she did the younger prince.

"just please pick out a dress then persephone we've been here longer than need be" Said Astrid looking at her daughter persephone sighed and started to look around until she found this beautiful purple dress "what about this one momma?" said Persephone "that one is lovely but aren't you a little tired of purple?" Asked Astrid not really wanting her daughter to wear a color that she already wears a lot "yes momma this is the one I want" Said Persephone if she were to be forced to be around the dreadful prince all that might then she wants to at least wear a dress of her choosing.

after they were done choosing a dress they got into their carriage and headed home when they got there persephone headed to her art room sitting at her canvas focusing on her painting until she heard her father walk into her art room "My dear Persephone I heard you were giving your mother trouble today" Said Azil walking up to his only child "I wasn't giving her trouble I was just giving my opinion there's a difference" Said persephone.

"What are you painting?" Asked Azil "well I have been having weird dreams of this dragon and I can't seem to find out why" Said Persephone "hmm have you find a dress for the ball tomorrow?" Asked azil "Yes papa but I don't see why I have to go" Said Persephone "Because of you being betrothed to the young prince loki" Said Azil.

Which Persephone groaned at "It's not that I'm not great full father for you and the all father betrothing me to a prince but couldn't have been Thor or anyone else for that matter because as long as I can remember me and loki have never gotten along" Said Persephone Azil smiles at his little girl "Oh we know" Said Azil with a little smile.

"Can you just try to get along with him, just for one night?" Asked Azil Persephone sighed but nodded "Yes I will try" Said Persephone getting up and hugging her father and walking out of the art room to her room.

A/n: AHHHH FIRST CHAPTERRRRR how did you guys like it