00.2

It was the night of the ball and Persephone and her parents were in their carriage on the way "Remember what we talked about persephone" Said Azil "I know father and I will try" Said Persephone.

As they pulled up to the castle that belonged to the All father and his family once they were out of their carriage they made their way inside.

They then got to the door "Can I just sit here for a moment to have a breather?" Asked Persephone to her father who raised a eyebrow at her but nodded knowing Persephone wasn't one for big crowds sometimes and needed a minute alone.

Once she was ready she walked through the door of the ball room making everyone in the room look at her seeing her hair curled and her beautiful dark purple gown that was off shoulder with designs on the top of her dress.

and on the bottom Persephone raised her head high like her father would tell her and walked down the stairs going straight to her parents who she spotted once she was down stairs.

Persephone's dress

Persephone and her family have been at the ball for a little while and Persephone was having a good time with her father truth be told she's always been a daddy's girl her and her mother never got along well because of how different they were Persephone liked to paint and read as well as do archery much like her father while her mother was much into shopping and stuff like that.

"Look there's king odin and his family we should go and say hello" Said Astrid Azil nodded and the family made their way to the royal family the first to notice then was queen frigga who looked at them and smiled making her family member look at persephone's family and smile.

Which they all smiled back at them "Hello Lord Azil, Lady Astrid and Persephone" Said Frigga and her family besides one person "hello queen frigga" Said Astrid and Azil but Persephone was glaring daggers at loki who was glaring back at her.

Astrid elbows Persephone which figga does to Loki making both teens look at their mothers who gave them looks telling them to say hello "Hello" Said Loki And Persephone at the same time glaring at each other again.

Persephone couldn't lie Loki was a good looking prince but he was annoying and entitled and Loki well He first saw persephone his mind went blank because in that moment the rumors were true from the people of the town Persephone was beautiful and when she walked into the room she made every woman there look like nothing compared to her he thought the rumors were just exaggerating of her beauty but they clearly weren't.

But it still didn't change the fact that she was a annoying little girl who didn't play fair and got upset when things didn't go her way.

As the families continued talking Loki and Persephone ignored each other the entire time which annoyed each of their mothers who looked at eachother and came up with the same idea "Why don't you to go out and dance" Said Frigga "Oh yes that would be perfect" Said Astrid Both Loki and Persephone look at their mothers Loki with a disgusted look and Persephone with a mad one.

"Yes you two should go out and dance let people see the betrothed this ball is all about" Said Odin which Persephone sighed and nodded turning to Loki who looked at her and rolled his eyes but held out his arm for Persephone who just Looked at his arm for a minute until finally taking it walking out to the part of room where people were dancing.

Most stopped dancing to the look at the two betrothed as they started to dance "Watch where your stepping you stepped on my foot" Said Loki with a mad tone "it was an accident" Said Persephone "oww"Said Loki while dancing "oops" Said persephone with a little smirk "Your infuriating" Said Loki with a fake smile "Likewise my prince" Said Persephone with a fake smile.

People at the ball thought the two were having a good time smiling and dancing but really they were at each other necks the whole time.

Persephone and Loki

Once the music stopped the two split apart and walked back over to their families who were smiling at the two thing they had actually gotten along while dancing when actually they were throwing insult after insult at the other.

A/n: Second chapterrrr at the ball how did you guys like it