hiwbdakxbskdhwojd

Sun's POV:

I woke up to see Moon on the floor. I groaned softly as I sat up. I got off the bed and bent over to pick Moon up with a grunt. I heard Moon make a soft noise so I hugged him as I held him there to my chest.

“You alright, Moonie?” I waited for him to respond. “yeah..” Moon said so very tiredly. “You wanna lay with me in bed or go to the store with me? We do need more stuff for the house.” It took a while for Moon to answer since he was half asleep, so I tried to keep his head up with my hand.

“st..ore..” he sounded tired. But I know what might wake him up-..

I went to the kitchen with Moon on my hip like a child. He just clung to me, which I honestly thought was cute. I started to make coffee for him.

After an hour, we started to get ready to go to the store. I decided to choose Moon's outfit, one of my hoodies and shorts. I picked him up and took him to the car, setting him in the passenger seat.

Moon's POV:

When we arrived, Sun parked the car and got his stuff. I got out and ran into the store, Sun running after me from behind.

I looked at everything in awe. It looked amazing! I saw plushies, toys, food, drinks, one or two tiny restaurants, etc.

Sun finally caught up, panting as he stopped beside me. I then felt bad for making him run after me. But he took my hand and lead me to a Isle of food. I looked at all of the food as my little tail would wag. (Moon's part demon. Horns, wings, & tail.)

I looked at the ramen noodles and then squeaked in happiness. “Sun, can I have these!??” Sun looked at me and nods, allowing me to grab it and put it into the cart. Sun then chuckles, seeming like he was thinking of something. I tilted my head in confusion.

Sun suddenly picked me up and sat me in the cart, I squeaked from the suddenness. I then cross my arms as I blush from embarrassment, Sun was just giggling.

Sun's POV:

I then continued to push the cart and occasionally put stuff we needed in the cart. I then glanced down at Moon and gave him a peck on his forehead, his reaction was cute; he squeaked and blushed as he covered his face with his hands.

When we were done shopping and checking out, I put the groceries in the car as Moon put the cart back. I waited for him. He came back and jumped into the passenger seat as I sat in the driver's seat and began to drive to the house.

When we got to the house I got out and grabbed the groceries with help from my lover. Moon kept complaining about his fingers hurting from holding the bags until we got inside and put the bags down lmfao.

(Suggestions from one of my children:3):
A few hours later, Starry/Misty(child) randomly bursted in and grabbed Moon, he squeaked. Starry/Misty yeeted Moon out the window lmao. Sun cried into the plushie pile that night😔.

————————————————————————

Ik I haven't done this in awhile and I'm sorry. I've been busy. I'll try to do this more now that I ain't got much to do:3.

Have a good time zone Starlights!