𝗼𝗻𝗲 : deal

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘
"then it's a deal."

warning: blowjob, cum-eating,
tit fucking, 
deep throating, face fucking,
choking, size mentioning,
others may be unlisted.

────────────────────────

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 sunghoon's legs, one of his hands tangled into her hair while the other h a packet of stapled job offers. "fuck, this is so stressful." sunghoon says, smirking as he watches the maid through his peripheral. he said the word stressful louder than the other words in his statement, just to see her look up at him.

"what? you don't wanna help one of your bosses?" he clicks his tongue, slowly tugging on her hair before meanly pushing her head down on his cock—eliciting a gag from the maid. "is it too much? i'm sorry.." he says, feigning apology in his voice. "i'm so sorry.."

"s--sir.." before the maid could protest much, sunghoon's hand in her hair tightened and he pulled her head up to the tip of his cock. rubbing his pre-cum on her lips before pushing her head back down harshly. "nngh-" tears brimmed the maid's eyes, before they glided down her smooth cheek.

"sunghoon, what did i say about making the maid give you head?" jay groans, having to walk into sunghoon's office and see that. "shut up, i'm trying to cum." sunghoon growls, looking down at the maid and smirking again. it seemed that his girth was too much for her throat, but he couldn't care less.

"sunghoon." jay says sternly, his right eye twitching. "hyung wait.." the younger threw his head back, letting go of the maid's hair which allowed her to pull back. "fuck," sunghoon groans, his cum came out in thick ropes, landing on the poor maid's face. "sunghoon, you're so fucking annoying."

jay says, slapping that back of the younger's head and pushing him to the side. "put your dick away, you pervert."—"waittt i'm not done~" sunghoon whines, pulling the maid's face back to his slowly softening cock. "hyung! you're so annyoing!" a sharp glare went his way, causing him to shut up and put himself away.

jay's gaze shifted back to the maid, trying not to look at her tits—covered in sunghoon's cum. "go clean yourself up. i'm sorry, i won't let him do it again." the words could've sounded nicer in a soft tone, but jay's voice was anything but soft. he got up from his kneeling position, and looked at sunghoon who glared at the stapled papers.

"hyung, where's hyung?"

"which hyung, you have 3 including me."

"your hyung."

"say the fucking name dumbass."

"i'm talking about your hyung!"

"say the name, goddamn it!"

before the two could get into another fist-fight over the stupidest reason ever, heeseung walked in. "did you get the papers?" he asked, coming closer and pushing jay into a seat, looking down at the maid with his eyes widened before he smirked. "hey, which one of you was it? without me?" heeseung says teasingly, looking at jay and seeing his hard expression. not even gonna ask if it was him when it obviously wasn't.