Rules

Rules to be followed by BOTH participants and judges
- Follow the accounts @daydreamer12318 and @siinn_zoneee permanently.
- Add this book to your public and private reading list to get notifications and updates.
- Give this book a shoutout on your profile so more people can know about it and join.
- Do not change the book name, username, or any other relevant detail without informing as it becomes hard to keep track of all.
- Tag as many people as you can in Tag Fest for reward.
- You can (it's optional not mandatory to join these awards) even join the Discord community, links available in the bio of the above-mentioned accounts where you can post links to your stories and advertise your books for 100+ people to see. This is a limited-time offer till awards later it will become harder to post links without tasks. 

For Participants-
- Complete the payment of the judges once assigned to you, failing which can lead to disqualification.
- Book should have at least 5 chapters (including prologue)
-The password is your favorite celebrity.
- Can enter only one book in one Genre and two books at max in this contest but can enter in 5 special categories maximum.
- Do not bribe any judge or indulge in illegal behavior.
- Be respectful to all

For judges-
- Do not take bribes or sell votes.
- If a participant does not complete the payment do tell us.
- You can judge any category you are not participating in.
- You can judge any special category but mandatory to take one general category for it.
- Password is your favorite celebrity.
- Join the Discord community, links available in the bio of the above-mentioned accounts, or join my Instagram, Username- siinn.12318 (recommended not mandatory) Following any one of the mentioned above is highly recommended for better communication.