Acknowledgement

First of all, I want to thank my friends [angelimicint, jAdEnlnE, Evionlays, Princess May, Jennel Wendy] who are the reason why I got he motivation to write again. They really pushed me when I said, "What if gawan ko ng story 'yong ano," they were the first ones that are excited to read the story after I finished writing it.

And of course, thank you to the person who became my inspiration to write this story. He's my classmate, named Marvin, that played the role of Marlo in this story. He's a goofy and quirky person, but we never expected the burden he's carrying on his shoulders.

Some of the scenes in the story is based in real life – those were Marvin's story that I decided to turn into an artwork.

So, Marvin, brotha, just keep moving forward because we know, someday your father will finally get what's rightfully his! You will get justice and one day, you will stop worrying about your sisters' condition way back in your hometown. Please, remain strong, because we know you already are. We are thankful that you got to tell your story to us – that will also inspire more people. Thank you for your goofiness and little quirks in our classroom, I wish you best in life!

---

To those who read the story, thank you so much! I hope this story gave some kind of inspiration to continue moving forward – let's start being each other's sunlight and rain to continue thriving in this chaotic world.

Thank you so much, see you on the next story! ;)