Chapter one

No ones POV~

  Its been five days since you've been here and let me just tell you, you absolutely hate it. You wanted to go home, not only because you miss your bed, but also because you miss your other friends. Although you did have Emerson, you still wanted the whole gang together and wished Taylor wasnt there, but things could be worse, but you wanted to go back regardless and prayed Taylor would stay in the game and wouldn't come back. And yesterday you had to take a math test which added onto reasons you wanted to leave. Muzan made math hard. Literally nothing made since, he would talk about one thing then move to another before anyone could ask any questions, and it sucked.

  You sighed as you sat in your seat, as of right now you were in the middle of math class, waiting for it to end. 

  "..and then you..."

  "So right here...."

  "...and don't forget to add.."

  Muzan's gonna give me a stroke I swear to god.. How the hell is this making any sense to anyone? You groaned internally while you complained to yourself, looking around as others seemed to be understanding the topic while you couldn't grasp a single thing he said.

  "Does everyone understand?" Muzan's monotone voice cut through the silence and he turned around to face the class and took a glance at everyone before turning back around and, of course, didn't wait for a response before immediately erasing the board and began to start on about another topic. You sighed quietly to yourself as you leaned back in your seat, closing your eyes for a few moments, when all of a sudden it was quiet. Muzan was no longer talking, and you could hear no one talking.

  You froze when you heard tapping on a desk, specifically your desk, and you slowly opened your eyes to meet Muzan's who stood directly in front of your desk looking down at you from where you sat. You felt as though his red eyes where staring into your soul, his face holding no emotion other than slight annoyance which was only visible in the red orbs of his eyes, causing you to shift just slightly under his gaze. You felt naked under his gaze, and you hated it. 

  "Are you paying attention, (L/N)?" He glared at you slightly, tilting his head slightly as he stared at you, placing the palm of his hand down on your desk which caused him to lean down slightly. You nodded slightly, feeling embarrassed from how everyone was staring at you, causing you to shift again. You wanted to crawl and then die in a hole so badly right about now.

  He hummed in response to your nod, standing up straight and smoothed out his black suit in the process, "well then, if you were paying attention, I want you to solve this equation." He then held out the dry erase marker to you that he was holding. You blinked as you stared at his pale hand, then up towards his face, then back to his hand. 

  "Do I... Do I really have to?" You whispered as you stared at Muzan, as you were gripping your knees from underneath the desk to try and calm yourself.

  Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck you Muzan.

  He nodded as he stared at you. You groaned internally before slowly reaching your hand up and grabbed the marker from his hand then stood up. The corners or his lips perked up in amusement as he watched you make your way to the front of the room as everyone continued to watch silently. Muzan then walked up to where you where and picked out a different marker and wrote out a problem for you, then turned to you and nodded towards you. 

  "Go on then (L/N), and make sure to show your work. I wanna see everything."

  You stared at the problem on the board, mentally cursing Muzan out in every single possible way before beginning to work, then after about 5 minutes you slowly turned to Muzan and looked (up/down) (he's 5'10 for clarification) at him. 

  "Done." You mumbled out as he inspected your work before letting out a long sigh, and looked down. Grabbing the bridge if his nose while shaking his head slightly. You stiffened in place as you watched his actions.

  "Wrong." He said while slowly lifting his gaze back up to you, glaring slightly. "You lied, didnt you?" You nodded slightly before looking down at the floor in embarrassment, some of the class stifling their laughter, causing you to glare at the floor. Muzan tisked before walking back over towards the board and erased your work. "You can sit back down," he mumbled to you as you nodded, making your way back towards your seat.

  "Oh, and (Y/N)?" He called over his shoulder, causing you to stop and turn around to look at him as he wrote some things down. "See me after class."

  Shit.

(Hey y'all sorry about the short chapter, I promise there will be longer ones in the future, thank you!)