~SUMMARY & WARNINGS~

I was the daughter of The Rogue Prince, Daemon Targaryen and his first wife, Heir to Runestone, Rhea Royce. Despite my father marrying my mother at the age of 16, they didn't have their first child until my father was 29 years old while my mother was older yet had a beautiful and young appearance. My parents only bedded each other once and when they did, they conceived me. My father was there throughout the pregnancy, he supported my mother in everything despite their estranged relationship, he was there for the birth despite men not being in the labor rooms, and he even raised me for my two years of life until he had to leave for the War of the Stepstones. I was raised from two years old until my death in the Red Keep. I was raised by the one and only, Alicent High Tower and Ser Criston Cole. Despite being under the name Royce, I was still a Targaryen in my father's eyes and as he told me before. When my mother died, I was her heir but my father took me away and it was given to a nephew of my mother, yet I would never forget my ties of being a Royce. I given as egg but it never hatched. That didn't stop my father from loving me any less. I was trained by Ser Criston Cole, my father and all the knights best of their division. As time grew on, I saw him less and less until it was time of war. I didn't start going to war with my father until my 13th name day. I didn't have a bond with my father yet I still loved him as he did me. Yet, in the end, he was a Black and I was Green. My father was my enemy and I had no say despite my position in the Kingdom.

This story will contain smut, angst, violence, incest, miscarriages, large amounts of blood, sexism, death, touch-starved Aegon, touch-starved Aemond, whipped Aegon, whipped Aemond, and many others

Relationships: 

Aemond Targaryen x fem!OC x Aegon II Targaryen

Helaena Targaryen x Cregan Stark

Alicent Hightower x male!OC

Ser Criston Cole x fem!OC