~PROLOGUE~

"

I was young when I witnessed my mother's death. Only at the age of 5, I realized what death was. I realized that anyone could die. I thought my mother was unstoppable, that no good people could die but everyone dies. Even the ones closest us. It doesn't matter if it's your mother, father, uncle, aunt, grandsire, grandma, son or even daughter...everyone dies. I saw my father, kill my mother. I should've done something. I just stood there, my mind screaming, to help my mother, but I stood. I saw my mother's eye soften, her eyes glossing when she saw me as my father did what I never thought he would do. I hid my tears, my fears, and covered my ears as I saw and heard a rock collide with my mother. My father looked at me like nothing had happened, kissed my forehead, and took me away. I knew better than to question and let my father take me away from my dying mother laying down on the ground. He thought that I would forget but I never forgot what he did. I never forgot the monster that stood before me, the darkened lilac violet eyes that seemed to not hold guilt, remorse nor a single ounce of emotion. I was only five, when I knew the truth. If my father, would kill someone that I loved dearly or anyone in front of me, how do I know that he won't do to it to me? I stilled loved my father, he made me who I was and who I am but he wasn't only one. I was raised and trained by the best of the best. 

From that day on, I knew that father would anything if it meant that he would come out alive. If it meant that he would sit on the Iron Throne. He wasn't there when I needed him. It was the Greens not the Blacks. 

I am not just the Daughter of the Rogue Prince. Not just the Heir to Runestone. I am the True Heir to the Iron Throne proclaimed by King Viserys Targaryen First of Name at the Trial of Lucerys Valeryon and Rhaenyra Targaryen.

I am the Queen of War. The Goddes of War. I am the first rider of the Cannibal. I am the wife of Aegon Targaryen Second of His Name, rider of Sunfyre and Aemond Targaryen rider of Vhagar. I win every fight. I win every challenge. I will not let my father take what I was given. They messed with my family so they will get what is coming to them.

With Aegon Targaryen Second of His Name, dragon rider of Sunfyre the Golden, as the dragon rider of The Cannibal renamed as Khalaas, the Prince of War, and Aemond Targaryen as the dragon rider of the war dragon veteran, Vhagar, they stand no chance. They can attack all they want but I will not give them mercy. Not to him. Not to her, and especially not the person that took part in maiming my husband.

A war they want. A war they will get.

In the end, I always win...

"