3. Next Enti??

Amulya's POV:

Amulya's sleep was suddenly broken by her phone ringing non-stop. She got furious and searched for her phone to check who dared to disturb her beauty sleep. It was her brother, Picking up, she grumbled, "Varun!!! champesthanu ninu!! Pelli chesukovali ani ledha" (Varun, I'm going to kill you! Want to get married or not?), and closed her eyes again going back to sleep with her phone attached to her ear.

 Varun just laughed and said, "Amulu, you're not in the USA anymore, you need to go down for breakfast. It's already 8:45 am. Hurry up!". He waited for her response but understood that she slept again.

This time, he yelled, "AMULU, GET UP!!!"That made Amulya jump, scared at first, then realizing it was Varun, she warned, "Bidda, You better run for your life. I'm going to kill you once I see you." Varun chuckled, "You'll have to wait till evening to see me, Amulu..."

Amulya, annoyed at being called 'Amulu' again, threatened, "If you call me that again, I'm going to make Shruti Vadina put you on the couch after the wedding!".

Varun quickly responded, "Why bring her into this? You can't scare ME, OKAY?!". Amulya shot back, "Try me!" she smirked knowing her plan did work out. But soon faded away when Varun said, "Keep sulking, and Amma and Nana will get mad at you for skipping breakfast. By the way, I'm not even home."

Jumping out of bed, Amulya asked where he was. "Office, had an early meeting at 8," he replied. "Ohh, then have fun! I'll go eat, and don't you forget to eat something too," she said, ending the call before he could answer. Varun just shook his head, smiling at her usual antics. Varun might seem like a cold CEO to others, but around his sister, he completely melts. He adores her deeply and missed her like crazy. Now that she's back, his world feels right again.

She got ready and walked downstairs to see her parents at the breakfast table. Greeting them with a "good morning," her mom asked how she slept. "Good," Amulya replied, and smiled to herself noticing her mom checking out her outfit approvingly this time.

Breakfast was idli, not her favorite. She missed Indian food in USA, but idlis were an exception. Her dad then firmly said, "Start eating!" With no escape, she began eating. 

Suddenly, her dad asked, "Do you have a Boyfriend?" Surprised, Amulya choked on her food, but after taking some water she managed to say no. (Not like they're going to let her marry her boyfriend. Not that she has a boyfriend or anything, because they wouldn't allow her to have one). But her thoughts were interrupted when her dad started talking.

 Her dad then asked, "Fine! Next emi cheydam anukuntunav?" (Fine! What do you plan to do next?) Nervously, she mentioned wanting to work for a bit.

Her mom suggested she could work even after marriage, but her dad interrupted, stating, "After 1 year you're getting married and will meet the guys' families after Varun's engagement. You can work anywhere you want. Talk about this job thing with your Anna (brother)." Amulya felt a mix of emotions, relieved they weren't against her working.

She then shared that she had applied for a job and got it. Before her mom could respond, her dad instructed her to inform Varun and ask him to arrange your stay. Then, her parents left the table, planning to go out for engagement invitations and jewelry shopping.

 Then, her parents left the table, planning to go out for engagement invitations and jewelry shopping