𝟎𝟐

small plans.

"If I- when I win the next match, can I get a prize? like a reward.."

-

"A reward? don't you already get like a million yen if you win? and I don't have my purse on me, so I cant buy you anything.." You sigh

"No, I don't mean money." Bokutos voice was firm, you raised a brow, confused.

"I'm lost, then,.. what do you mean." 

 He smirks ,"It'll be a surprise then. Ill ask for it after I win." This made you even more puzzled; your face blanked.

"How can I get you a reward if I don't know what you want?" You ask, genuinely curious.

"I just need you, you don't need to buy anything." His smirk grew.

You sigh, not understanding what he was saying. "Alright, it'll be a surprise." His smirk turned into a small smile before he watched the race again. It was obvious he was planning something.

You turn back to the race aswell, Akaashis car was in first, closely followed by a white Corvette. As they started their final lap, his i8 accelerated, gaining distance on the Corvette as it swerved and copied Akaashi with an acceleration. The corvette grew closer, but it was too late, Akaashi had passed the finish line, earning yells of celebration; the crowd went wild with cheers and noises. Before you could say anything, Bokuto turned on his engine and started driving to the track, you look up at him.

"You forgot to drop me off."

He raised a brow at this. "Forgot? What do you mean?..." He slightly frowns. "Aren't you gonna be doing to race with me?" 

Your jaw practically drops at this, eyes wide, "E-excuse me?...."

"Yeah, I thought you wanted to be the passenger in my race. You know?.. That's why you wanted to hang with me instead of going to the stands.. Was I wrong?" The car had slowly gotten closer to the starting line.

"Yeah, you were wrong! This shit is dangerous, and I cant get in trouble with the law, I have a degree in law." 

He raises a brow, "For real? You have a degree in law? You're smart?.. Brains and beauty? People aren't born equal." He muttered to himself. 

You get softly smile and look over at him. "Awh, you think I'm beau-" his hand was tightly gripping the wheel, his muscly biceps showing through a thin black shirt, his arm had been decorated in tattoos, making them look even better, and his big hands had veins showing out of them, your thoughts started to trail.. Snapping your thoughts back, the car stopped at the starting line and Bokuto opened his door, standing outside and saying something to his competitors. 

"Wait! Can I still get out?" You asked Bokuto, before you looking at the massive crowd and thinking how embarrassing it would be. "..Nevermind..." He smiled and got back in the car closing the door behind him. "I cant believe this... and when did you take off your hoodie!" 

He looked at you confused "Oh? I cant wear layers doing a race, I get too hot. And you can still leave, you know? the final car isn't here yet," Looking to the back of the car, you saw his white hoodie that he previously wore you shake your head and sigh and he smirks, "I'm so happy you decided to stay, I haven't had someone personally support me in a while. Its almost like you likee me."