I don't wanna be here

I looked at matt and sighed, "why don't you shut up matt" I said and Nick laughed as Chris looked at Matt who was trying to hold his anger in.

"Yk what Cynthia? No wonder ppl don't like you, ur selfish and a-" Matt got cut off by Chris.

"Matt that's enough c'mon let's go" Chris said as he took Matt with him, I turned to Nick and looked exhausted.

"I'm mentally drained Nick." He hugged me, "it's gonna be fine.." he tried reassuring me I wondered why he was so nice even though some days I'd piss him off.

"Hey uhm Nick" I looked at him,
He looked back at me and smiled "yes?" He replied, "why are you so nice to me even though I can be a really bitch sometimes" he laughed and said "ur my best friend you idiot." I laughed and we walked to class.

Later in lunch

Me , Nick and Chris were walking to lunch and suddenly Matt joined us, except he never does.

"Why are you joining us?" I asked not trying to sound rude though, he turned to me and said "probably because i enjoy time with yall?" I laughed "I find that hard to believe".

Nick turned to me and. Whispered in my ear "what if he's being serious" I looked at Nick and suddenly my heart skipped a beat...why did my heart skip a beat ..shit

I grabbed Nick's shoulder, "we'll be back!" I said and walked off with Nick and Matt turned to Chris and said "I swear to God that girl must be talking shit Abt me"

Meanwhile with me and Nick

"Hear me out Nick" he turned to me and sighed "I'm hearing" I hesitated to tell him but then eventually told him.

"I think I have feelings for ur brother" Nick immediately yelled "YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON CHRIS!?" My heart dropped because I was talking Abt Matt but..Chris and Matt were already looking our way.

Chris looked at me, and Matt looked at me as I smiled awkwardly and grabbed Nick and shut him up.