ur so dead .

I grabbed Nick and shut him up, "bro ur so lucky ur my friend or else u would've been dead by now ." I said glaring at Nick.

He turned to me "you have a crush On Chris???" He whispers, I sighed I knew I would need to run fast the moment was in my hands and I was gonna take it.

I looked at Nick and hit him in the arm, and immediately I ran faster than Chris could, I meant Chester you get what I mean!, i ran fast and i heard nick yell.

"YOU LITTLE-" I heard someone running behind me I ran fast and suddenly I got tackled to the ground I turned seeing if it was Nick and I was inches from Matt's face.

Oh shit .

"Uhm... Well this is awkward" I said as I tried to play it off.

"Don't hit my brother again" he said glaring at me, I laughed "or what?" I said I was playing w fire.

He leaned in and I immediately got up fast and tried to get away from matt because...WHAT WAS THAT INTERACTION RIGHT THEIR, DEFINITELY NOT ENEMIES FOR ME.

I thought as I ran to class my chest was beating fast, WTF was going on today.

'your so dead, your so dead, IM so dead!!' I thought in my mind over and over again.

Nick walked in & ran to me "What was THAT all about!?" He seemed excited, I stood frozen.

"I... Don't know" I worded still frozen in shock