1. THE UNEXPECTED MEETING

AT AIRPORT:

Someone on the phone:
"Hey, listen, don't give excuses, I am telling you. Come over here in the next 12 hours. If you don't, you will face consequences. I never lost any case in my life, and because of you, I don't want me to lose this important case. This Advika Malhotra never loses any case and this time also she will not lose the case so it is better you come Banglore in next 12 hours."

Client:Ok ok ma'am I will surely come.

Advika: Better for you

Client: But,,

Advika:No buts and ifs once you land airport contact my personal assistant Harshita.

Client:ok mam

Advika:These clients are out of their mind or what.

Calls up HARSHITA SHARMA,personal assistant

Advika:Hello I am actually at banglore Airport and I am heading to my hometown of course you know ,so next case will be handled by you.and yea listen The client's(Abhimanyu Singh) case will heard on 12th October and he will arrive at bengluru Airport tomorrow so you have to pick up him from here and clear his case. I only trust you and yea, so, be ready his case is not that tough, so you can handle it.

Harshita:chill bro chill

Advika: No

Harshita:yes

Advika :ok ok I am hanging up.

Harshita:ok bye and don't you worry about case you will not lose any case.

Advika:bye lobe

Advika with her luggage moves towards the waiting center because her flight is 2 hours delayed.

Advika:Please pick up the phone damn it.(she was calling her brother)

Kid:Aunty,can you please tell me where us my father is?
Advika:What do I know you. How are you calling me aunty. Do I look like your aunty. And do I know your father.
*Kid started crying.*

Advika:See don't cry Kid. Ok ok we will find your papa soon
Can you tell me your name.

Kid:AVNEIL SEKHAWAT

Advika: ok, so now tell me your father 's name.

Kid:SHAYAN SEKHWAT

*Advika stumbles over, and for few was not in consciousness after she heard the name.After 11 years she heard this name of course it was one sided but it was true. SHAYAN was her first and last love and how could somebody forgot this.
But she seems stronger now she can handle herself and yea she was going to meet the boy her father told to meet.*

Advika:Do you know where you were going.

Kid:yes we are going to meet mumma.
Advika:meeting mumma ahaha nice nice. Ok where is your mumma.

Kid:papa said she is in Hyderabad.
Advika: ok let's go to see where is counter to board to Hyderabad flight.
Advika:Hold my hands

Kid:No,you will leave me

Advika:baccha first hold my hands.if once you hold my hands then feviquick bhi sharma jayega.

Advika with holding hands ifavneil goes to help center.

Advika:excuse me can you tell me where the flight heading to Hyderabad is boarding.

Air hostess helper:that way mam please.

Advika:have you seen a man this tall,wears glasses and have somewhat dark complexion and *explaining all his physical features to air hostess*

Airhostess: Are you searching for your husband?