1. Hallucinations

Siya (pov)

The auditorium of the university is filled with the whisper of fresheners waiting for the chef guest and den to arrive to start the ceremony. I am siting on the last seat with my bestfriend Anna - anushka - with packs of chips in our hands .

"It's kinda boring, isn't it?" she whispered to me

" So damn much, you know in videos it was looking much interesting " I whisper

" Whatever I forgot to tell you this, you know what this morning when I was exiting my apartment building I saw a men in elevator and trust me he was looking like some Greek god, at least 6 foot four or maybe five height, sculpted muscle, longish black hair grazed his collar and fell over one ocean-blue eye, perfect jawline, Oh god!" I said dreamily and she looked at me like she saw some alien

" Hadd hai! I am still confuse how the hell you noticed this much about someone's physique in just few min''

"It's called talent babygirl talent, my observation skills are just above the sky"

''Observation or crushing over every other guy you see skill, and don't you think you are being too much. One moment you like him, other moment someone else"

'' So what, I am single and I can have all my dream guys together, unless and until I get myself a boyfriend and that's not possible because they are boys afterall they always ruin my tiny attraction toward them just by opening their mouth''

''Not everyone is same , hey look at front the function already started"

''when in the first place they arrive and how in the fucking hell I didn't notice it"

"You didn't notice because you was busy droving over the person you saw in your apartment elevator" she said rolling her eyes annoyingly

"Leave all this did you saw our seniors, bro they are wholesale of hotness-'' while I was saying this, she putted chips in my mouth

''Chips kha mera demaag nahi" ( eat chips not my brain ) she said and I pouted

Soon the function end and slowly everyone leaves the auditorium. After everything end Anna and I came to cafeteria. We ordered sandwiches and fries for ourselves. Soon our order arrived and we stared eating .

Again it started felling that someone is looking at me but when I looked back and there was no one. I am felling like this from my birthday last year but I never found anyone maybe I am hallucinating then I thought leave all this let's focus on these sandwich and fries afterall food comes first before anything, right
________________________

after an hour
________________________
"So what happened today" my therapist ask

"Nothing much, there was a boring function in uni dean came gave his speech then congrats us for our admission , that's it"

" Okay, I heard you have to go to prom night tomorrow, so with whom you are going in it "

"Didn't decided yet but maybe om"

'' Hmm"

Soon the session completed and I left hospital started my car to drive toward 'seed & grow' a local nursery near my house where I volunteer from the age 16 after 2 month of my mumma's death.

We both were coming back home after my award ceremony where I won best influencer award. She was the most happiest person watching her daughter wining, while coming back I was complaining to dadda because he didn't came and mumma was laughing while listing to our talks, suddenly a truck hit our car and I lose conscious.

When I woke up I was in the hospital with wires around me and mumma was gone- forever- she left me and dadda.

I started getting nightmares of that scene and it grow so much that I started suffering from insomnia and at last land up taking therapy.