3:4 year

This chapter is not edited, so forgive me for any grammatical or spelling mistake...
___________________________________________

Siya's pov...

"Aushi! Are you ready, we have to go !!

"Aushi! Are you ready, we have to go !!. I don't want to be late on my first day. It's already 11:30"

Well, I and Aushi ( Anushka) became bestfriend in my first year itself.

We are totally opposite to each other. I am extrovert and she is introvert or we can say I can talk to anyone but she can't. She behaves like a girl and I am tomboy, but still we are bestfriend .

We are also roommates, she likes to cook so she cooks and I do other chores. Now back to present, we got our internship in a company here and today is our first day and madam is busy in her makeup.

"Madam ji , Are you ready or not"

"Just two minutes". She has been saying this for the last half an hour.

"Look, if whatever you are doing if is not done within 2 minutes, I will leave, for sure"

"Done, let's go". Thankyou bappa(god) it's finally over.

____________________

In office....

After reaching office, we approach receptionist and tell her about us that we are here as new intern. She is a beautiful lady, maybe in her early thirties, wearing a white collared shirt and knee length black skirt with black heels. She give us a warm smile and tell us to go to sixth floor.

There were almost 12 people who are going to do there internship with us.

Our manager Mrs. Smith, welcome us with a professional smile on her face. Firstly, she congratulated us and then told us to introduce ourselves.

When my turn came, I was super nervous but somehow with I made a confident face and give my introduction. After that she ask us some questions then give us our work and went away.
__________

Hriday's pov:

It's been 3 years since I saw her for the first time

It's been 3 years since I saw her for the first time. Since then she has been mine.

I have not told Aarav that despite what he said, I have kept an eye on Siya.

No, I am not stalking her it's just I have installed hidden camera's and microphone in her house and I have hacked her phone and laptop.

(That's the same thing you asshole) my subconscious mind replied

But does it matter to me? Not at all.

I have not been in front of her till date but she is always in front of me.

Everything I did was to protect her only. I made sure that no boy looked at her with his lustful eyes.

When I said, " I can kill for her, I mean it" but after knowing her for years now I can also die for her.

Earlier my plan was simple, ' cage her with me for forever' but now I want to keep her with me with her consent but that also doesn't mean that I will let her go.

In these years, I come to know everything about her, what she likes, what she don't like, her goals, her behaviour , her interest, everything.

When I get to know, she hate alcohol and cigarettes.  I quit drinking and I have almost given up smoking cigarettes.

I am willing to change myself for her completely, these are nothing if I am getting her in return .

Today is her first day of internship in my company. RS is now a part of Raghuvanshi Empire where she is going to do her internship.

When I came to know that she will be working in that company, I bought 70% shares of RS because I want to keep her with me.

I promised Aarav that's the only reason why I am not meeting her in person, otherwise I would have done it already and she would have been mine but never mind because it's her birthday in next 3 months and after that she is going to mine. In these years, I also get to know that she is Veer's cousin and he loves her more than his own life. We are friends from our middle school and that's going to help me in winning her.

______________________________________

Siya's pov...

At night.

Aushi and I returned home from office and lay down straight on the couch.

We ordered food online because we were hell tired.

Right now, I am taking shower to relax my mind. I put on my night dress after showering.

Her Night dress:

We ate food, while discussing about random stuff and most of them doesn't even make sense

After eating we went to sleep and I fell asleep while lying on the bed because of tiredness.

___________________________________________

Thankyou so much for reading, please tell me know if there is mistakes in the chapter.

Thankyou