2:she's mine

This chapter is not edited, so read it on your own risk. If there is anything grammatical or spelling mistake please let me know...
__________________________________________

Hriday's pov.....

"Aahhh.... aahhh.... Plea.....se leav...e me, plea..se plea...se, I be..g yo...u." A man in his last thirties is screaming in pain but no-one is doing anything to save him.

"Let you go, do you think my men brought you here just to let you go" I asked him with a smirk on my lips.

"Sir, plea...se sir, I beg... you sir, ple...ase let me go".

His screams were soothing my ears.

"How can even think that you will try to cheat me and I will let you go. No-one can play with Hriday Singh Raghuwansi, and if they do, even devil can't save them" his eyes widen with fear and I am loving it.

I forwarded my gloves wearing hand and David give me concentrated hydrochloric acid. I started opening the cap of bottle and he started wiggling to come out of chain. I take a step toward him and started shaking in fear.

"No, no, plea...se sir, plea...se, ahhhhhhhhhh....."

I poured the entire bottle of HCL on his leg and he started screaming in pain.

"You wanted to live, right, then live. Raghav call Dr.Watson and keep him alive until I say" I said darkly and went away.

"Drive to office" I said to my driver and he just nod in return.

My office is 45 min away from here, he started driving and I started replying my email.

"What happened" I asked him because he stopped car.

"Sir, signal is red "

"Hmmm"

I turned my head to look from window, I saw a Indian girl wearing white colour tank top and lavender coloured skirt with oversized lavender colour shirt. She's looking like a fairy. It's look like she is listening to a song and dancing on it , a small smile come on lips. She's so cute, her almond coloured skin is glowing in sunlight making her more pretty. But just after realising what I am doing, I mentally slapped my head but there is something in her that is attracting me toward her.

"Don't you dare to start the car" I screamed at my driver just before he was going start it.

"Okay, Sir"

I started looking toward her again, her smile have something that can attract anyone and I am not a exception for sure. I saw her going toward a cafe, she came after 10 min with a paper bag and sat on a bench nearby.

I take out my phone and clicked her pic.

Picture:

"I want every information about that that girl in next 2 hr " I said that to my bestfriend Aarav

"Whom are you talking about there is no one"
I look from window and she was gone. So, I take out my phone and showed him her pic and said

"This girl, I want every information about her got it, otherwise I will definitely kill you" I threatened him but with whom I doing this Aarav Singh who don't give a fuck about anyone.

"Okay, who is she btw, and how you want her, died or alive. I will bring her to you, but why you need-" I grabbed his shirt's coller and said,

"Listen you moron, I am already out of my mind and I don't even tolerate a single scratch on her , so the question of died or alive should not even cross your mind, otherwise I will kill you first without even thinking twice"

Aarav is bestfriend from last 2 decades but this I don't even know her name still she gain so much control on, oh god who the fuck she is.
________________

After 2 hour .....
_________________

"Here's your girl's information, no need to thanks me, just give one day leave that's enough for me" Aarav said

"You don't even work for me" I said while taking the file from him. Aarav have his own company that comes in list of top 10 best and richest companies in the world.

"That's the point, Huzoor. I don't even work for you, you don't pay me, then why the fuck you gave me this work, hmmm, tell me" he said with sarcasm.

"Because I thought you are lying idle and should be of some use."

"What do you mean by idle. I am not idle you are" I ignored him and start reading the file about my lavender

Name: Siya Rajput
Age: 19
Father's name: Dev Rajput
Mother's name: Late Anamika Rajput
Siblings: None
Nationality: Indian
Profession: Social media influence
School: Bishop westcott school, Delhi
Applied in LMU and got accepted for graduation.
Favourite colour: Blue
Favourite dish: golgappe ( Indian Street food) and burger
Favourite book: Harry Potter and Twisted love

"Buss.. 2 ghante me itna hi pata chala tujhe haa"
(Only this much you come to know in whole 2 hour)

"Oo, jitna mila na utne khush raho samjhe btw she is going to Munich tomorrow. I have a doubt why you wants to know about her"
( Be happy in as much as you get, understood)

"I am finding information about her because She's been mine ever since I saw her and I am going to keep her " I said with alot of obsession in tone

"Bro, she is only 19, you can't keep her. Are you out of your mind, She is a child for fuck sake " he screamed at me

"I know that why I am giving her time until she graduate after that I will keep her with me and never let her go "

"First of all, you are taking like a psychopath and second thing, if you will do anything like that she'll hate you for sure without any doubt, most important thing is 'she is a child'"

"Okay fine, I am not doing anything until she turns twenty one, happy"
Like hell I'll let her go, she is mine and she'll be mine. I will not go infront of her but she'll also be infront of my eyes and I will make sure it.

"Twenty two "

"What "

"You'll not do anything until she turns twenty two and even after that you will not force her to be with you, otherwise I will kill you this time and I mean it Hriday "

" Are you threatening me, hmmm"

"No, just stating the fact "

Aarav is type of person who don't take anything seriously except his business. So, if talk to you with serious experience then better save your life but I am damn sure this time, even if he kill me, I don't care because right now all I wants in My Blue, and nothing can stop me.

"Okay"