𝔸 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕎𝕖'𝕝𝕝 ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yeah, my life is gonna take flightCan't wait 'til Saturday nightYou ain't seen nothin' yetIt's gonna be a night we'll never forgetYou ain't seen nothin' yet"

Can't wait 'til Saturday night
You ain't seen nothin' yet
It's gonna be a night we'll never forget
You ain't seen nothin' yet"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝'▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Nevena Dobrev, twin to Nina Dobrev.

Nina played Elena Gilbert on the famous show 'The Vampire Diaries' while Nevena played Elena's twin, Alexa, and they both played Katherine Pierce. Although everyone said Nevena played her better.

But that was only because her character, Alexa, and Katherine were so much alike to the point they became more of sisters in the show than Alexa and Elena ever were.

So when Nevena died in a home robbery gone wrong, when getting home after filming the last episode of Legacies- which she was in, she didn't expect to wake up as her character, Alexa, in a fake tv show series.

She did the normal thing, going through the five stages of grief.

First came denial. She pinched and slapped herself, hard enough to leave a bruise.

Then came anger. Why did she have to die? Why did it have to be her that was robbed? Why was she sent here of all places?

Next was bargaining. She sat on the edge of her bed begging God to reconsider. Begging him to sent her back to her home and sister and friends.

Then there was depression. Where she spent the next week doing nothing but moping and staying in bed, throwing things at anyone who came to her door.

And finally she came to the final stage: Acceptance.

And as the summer passed she learned she had landed right before the school year would start. So she worked on her magic abilities. She took care of the baby that she now had, that she only had in the show before, Lilliana Gilbert-Lockwood. A baby with brown hair and beautiful green eyes. She instantly fell in love with the new born baby, mother's instinct she guessed. She baby was only two weeks old at this point. She they'd both been there for around the same time.

As summer ended she started going out more, getting more acquainted with the town and the people in it.

But that's not all she did. She also learned something. She learned about mates, and the new tattoos on her body.

Things were heating up in Mystic Falls, and she was right in the middle of it all. 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, The Originals or Legacies nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)