Death

At the moment everything was getting crazy. 

Nevena had just walked into her living room after getting home from work, where she acted on the show Legacies after having been on The Vampire Diaries. And she used to watch the Originals to be caught up on anything coming their way to go along with that show. 

She had just walked into her living room, to find a man with a ski mask and a bag full of shit, when he turned to her and shot her before feeing as the cops showed up. 

She didn't make it to the hospital, she died on the way from loss of blood. 

When she woke up it was to the sound of a baby screaming. She was confused. Naturally and rightfully so. 

She got up, rubbed her face, and looked around. She was in a bedroom that very very familiar. 

"What the hell?" She muttered before getting up and looking in the mirror, only to notice that she looked about 15 or 16 years younger. She had no wrinkles, or laugh lines, on her face. She looked as she had when she started working on The Vampire Diaries all those years ago. "Oh my God..." 

So she did the only thing a person could do. She pinched herself. And when that did nothing... She punched herself in the face. She was trying to wake up. 

Then she started questioning it all. Why did she have to die? Why did it have to be her that was robbed? Why was she sent here of all places?

The she sat on the edge of her bed begging God to reconsider. Begging him to send her back to her home and sister and friends. Trying to bargain something, anything, to change. 

And that's how everything went till the crying got too much and Elena started getting annoyed and yelled for her to do something. So Nevena got up and made her way to the baby's room. 

She picked her up and just started rocking her in arms till the girl fell back to sleep before she sat her back down and went back to her room

"Fuck." She said before flopping down on her back onto the bed.