chapter 032.

thirty two. black hole sun.

The two had a great deal to discuss, Lyra attempting to come to terms with her new life. Whether it would last days or years before she could feel Tom's arms around her, she was unsure. But she'd keep Bo around, he was similar to Harry sometimes.

His possessive nature, his aggression and fear of abandonment. He just wanted to be cared for by her, and Lyra figured it isn't the most impossible task. An almost empty beer in her clutch, Lyra's head on Bo's chest rises and falls with every breath he takes.

He places his empty can on the table, having gone through the crate with Lyra's kind help, he felt buzzed. They'd fallen into silence not long ago but Bo's mind was anything but. Her Vanilla shampoo occasionally drifts it's scent to him and he feels blessed. Her skin smells as he does, using his body wash and it might be the most satisfying feeling he'd ever experienced.

He's captivated by her and everything she is. The warmth of her body entwined with his submerging his thoughts into one's less than innocent. She's precious to him, but the thought of having her beg for him, knowing his heart would clench at the thought of pleasing her.

Having her writhe beneath him, a strong grip on her throat as she's at his mercy. It's a heavenly vision, her beautiful soft skin, he imagines her perfectly. The way her long hair would fall over her chest to frame her breasts for him perfectly. All for him. How incredibly perfect she'd look all filled up by him. Her gasps and cries for his ears only.

His head lulls back against the bench's backrest, thoughts of ecstasy and adoration coursing through him. He's growing hard, he's sure of it. How can it be helped with such a beauty in his arms?

Bo's hand that'd been loosely twirling around strands of hair over her back had tightened, into a gentle tug. She looks up at him, eyes wide and he lets out a shaky uncertain breath.

They'd made progress, great, perfect progress. And he was so proud of her for that. But he can't resist the risk, hand pressed against the back of her neck. He guides her forwards.

Lyra's heart thumps pitifully, anticipation gnawing at her, while guilt sneaks it's way between the two's intwined hands. He's guilty for lack of self control, fearful he'll bring them back to square one. Lyra's guilty for the way her heart tugs for Tom, yet her lips burn to meet Bo's.

A leg either side of his, Lyra is the one to rectify the distance between them, tasting the slightest remnants of beer on Bo's lips. His hand in her hair tugs strongly as he's enveloped by the excitement of her. A hum passes from her lips to his and he smiles into the kiss, his other hand grasping her neck to pull her from her knees to sit on his lap.

Lyra's lips part in shock as his buldge presses against the heat forming between her thighs. The front door slams and the two part, Lyra brushing against his growing excitement, eliciting a breathy groan from Bo. His head falls back once more, watching Lester enter his truck with an angry glare.

He dares to take his doll's attention away from him. What a useless piece of shit brother he was. Bo's lips on her neck draw Lyra back to the present, she rolls her hips closer to him, feeling his throat vibrate at the feeling it gives him. Her fingers thread through his messy hair, feeling him lick and bite at her skin. His bites grow harsher as he struggles to control the excitement, the sweetest noise he'd ever heard falling from Lyra's lips.