The intruder

Nicolas pov:

Alas! The deal must be signed today. No...I wouldn't care to give a sh#t about how you handle things.
If they don't than call the whole thing off..

I cut the call and move toward the large window of my office facing the most perfect view of New York City. The city which never sleeps but again magnificent to stole someone's soul.

(..knock...knock) !!

Come in....I said.

"Sir...Asian experts called saying they will be coming to sign the contract" Said Ray ; my assistant.

"Hmm, good for them. " I said without turning.
I wouldn't have returned to my seat if my phone haven't ringed.

"Hello, grandma. Is everything fine?". I said as I picked my call. She wouldn't usually call me at this time of hour but I would pick anyway.

"Nick, I want you to come home immediately!!!" I Heard her eagerness.

"Are you ok ? I am coming...wait ok." I didn't waste my time and left my office downstairs where my Mercedes was parked.

"Sir " dan said, my most trusted driver bowed.

" To home " I said straight. I like to have things straight and without going in circles. It better and without wasting each other time. Well that's how things go around me.

As we reached home, I practically ran towards my grandma room only to see her sipping her tea with peace on her delicate face.
Although I was breathless but I shook my head atleast she is fine and took a seat opposite to her.

"Oh, you came fast " she broke into a small smile which she always had.

"I thought... nevermind, what happened? " I asked denying my earlier thoughts.

"Your grandpa called, you must go to the monestry. He wants you there " she said interlinking her fingers together.
If I wouldn't have known her I must have thought she is making me sign some arrangements but she is a joy, just far from business world. Though Grandpa is my idol for a successful bussinessman, grandma was herself a legend. Grandma showed no interest in this field after marriage as she herself was a successful business woman.
That's how I believe may be it ran into my genes. Success is only thing I thrive for.

"Grandpa? Did he agree to come back ?" I Wanted this answer badly because I want him back with us not in some type of monestry.

"No son, he don't. " She said devoid of any expression.

"Why ? Don't you want him here too ?" I must have sounded like an idiot cuz I know how much they Loved each other but still I want to hear what's she thinking.

She broke into a childish laugh...

"Oh, Nicol, my dear it's not like that. He want to find peace now. That's why he is there and whatever thing gave him peace I'm happy just like this." She beamed.

I smiled and nodded.
"Ok, I'll leave then" I said while getting up.
I was about to leave when I heard her staying...

" Nicol, it's time for you to find your peace too. It's been a long time I saw you relax and happy. And I'm guessing You will soon find her who will dissolve your inner turmoil" she said with words giving me a pang in my heart but I know she wanted best for me.

No, I can't give answer to this question so I half turned and left giving her a small smile.

It's hard to move on...I want to but I can't, I feel empty inside and I can't help it.

On the way to monestry, after getting off my private jet. I was in my car looking outside as the view changed moving towards outskirts, just greenery.

Car stopped suddenly causing me frown..

"What happened? " I asked.

"Sir, a woman suddenly came out of bushes" driver said.

"Go and check her " I signed. It fouled my moods I don't know why with the appearance of this intruder in my way.

I could hold myself sitting what's taking him too long.

"What happened?" I asked him with a small irrigation in my voice after getting off car.

That's when I saw the woman he was talking to as he turned to face me.

"Sir, she says hooligans were after her and she need help. I was telling her we are in kind of urgency but she wouldn't bulge" he said. I heard him but I was lost in exploring the beauty in my front.

Standing in a white straight gown was a petite woman with porcelain skin, doe eyes and long brown hairs waving open in air. Lips were with a natural tint of red as if waiting to be tasted.
If I want I could practically tower over her but her beauty could make another woman in shame.
What am I thinking! I practically cursed myself. I never thought this way.
She was too watching me as if waiting to hear what I was thinking and obviously I could say to her.

"Well, where do you want to go woman ?" I don't know why I was asking but I couldn't leave her in this Forest like place all alone.

" Buddha's monestry" she said.

"Get into car" I said with the wait for her to come along me only because I was going the same way....I guess I said half truth.

When I didn't heard movement I half turned towards her to notice she was talking big steps In my direction and I opened door for her to enter which she did. I felt something inside which I don't know what....