Those eyes

Ruby pov:

I was running don't know how long from those disgusting hooligans. When they saw me crossing the water bridge following me with no end. And I don't want to know what's inside their shitty mind...

Can't a woman deserve a fistful of peace...I guess not.

I'm Ruby and I had been living a fairytale life a month ago in New York when I decided to leave my private yacht party middle of night only to find Solance.

A month ago....

"RUBY ....RUBY !!?" Becky my best friend practically pierced my ear with her high pitch.

"Girl, whoa relax I'm here" I said.
"You were not listening me...I said we almost kissed on the deck " and she giggled telling me for fifth or sixth times her earlier encounter with a stranger.

"I know " I shook my head and said.

"I think you too should  find someone. How long are you planning to be single ?" She said.

"At least taste someone " she said with a giggle when I didn't gave reply to first one.

" You know I don't like casual hookups " I said...
" Yeah, I know your theory about love and all but for how long. Just look you are such a beauty and even if you look straight their are almost ten men looking in our way to you just ready to devour with just one sign from you." She stated and I looked above just to find the truth she was saying but those were not the eyes I was searching for.

I signed and again looked in my book which spoke about monestry.

"I don't know what you are want. But I'm saying just live your life best and please don't waste. I might come late or maybe not... so don't wait for me " she winked and left. I knowingly smiled about what she'll do with her innocent stranger. I'm not one to judge we are opposite but besties god knows how and I feel lucky to have her.

Now to my book, I don't know why but I want to go to this monestry...YES !!! There is something I need to explore.
I almost jumped with excitement with my latest plan but before I need to leave this sea.

Present.....

I almost got myself under that black classic Bentley. Not like I have never seen cars, obviously I'm Rich but not spoiled. I was just startled to know what a car like this doing in this area.

But before that I need to leave this place back to monestry since those two were about to catch me when I found this road...

A man in black suit maybe he was driver, just guess you know , came to ask me was I fine. I was telling him the whole thing & that I need help when a voice interupted me in between.

I saw a tall fine build man. I would deny that he is the most handsome men I have seen. 
High cheekbones, sharp jawline, perfectly bridged nose and his lustrous black hair combed back but the thing I could ignore are those eyes....those blue are the lightest shades I ever had seen.
I might shamelessly have counted the abs below the layers of his clothing but then I looked back in his eyes .

I must be staring at him that I felt embarrassed and could feel my cheeks must have gone red.

"What happened?" He asked him I guess there was some irrigation in his voice.

"Sir, she says hooligans were after her and she need help. I was telling her we are in kind of urgency but she wouldn't bulge" driver said. I don't know what he'll think of me about what I was doing here all alone but I was just came for a walk.

He was too watching me as if waiting to hear what I was thinking and obviously I could say to him what was there in my mind.

"Well, where do you want to go woman ?" He asked with his deep voice was just like music to my ears... what's happening to. I want to mentally scold myself for loosing my senses.

" Buddha's monestry" I said almost on tips afraid he might leave me here.

"Get into car" he said And I was amazed with the virtue of his voice & stood frozen there.

As my sense came back I practically ran towards him when I saw him opening the door for me.
I guess this monestry is definitely going to bring peace in my life that I was looking for.

As we reached monestry I thought they'll leave but again they came inside with me

"Sir, you can go I'm fine here" I said.

"I was on my way to come here" he answered leaving me clueless but again interested to know why he is here.

" Ruby where were you, you are called inside " I almost jumped when I heard monk jay and then bowed and nodded to go inside.

"Thanku for you help" I said to him and left.

Ahhh....I don't wanted to I want to know more about him but again I'm here with some responsibilities. I'll find him eventually.

I helped the others in cooking and cleaning till we got free it was already dawn. I guess he must have left. I couldn't leave before one week more, so I must wait.

I was lost deep in my thoughts when I lost steps and was about to fall flat on my face.
When I didn't felt the pain, I opened my eyes again only to face those eyes I was lost in minutes ago.
I could feel those muscles of his arm wrapped around my waist securing me in place. Nothing was helping me I could hear my fast heartbeats....please better he shouldn't hear it, we were so close in proximity that is I want I could kiss him right now, so should I ??? It's called a lifetime opportunity. But I don't wanted to leave a bad impression of mine.

" Are you alright ?" he asked only if he knew maybe I'm going to be anything but not alright from now on !!!!