A Normal Day

Leafy was wandering around, just as always, greeting people, helping, and stuff like that. She is a nice person, and is always ready to help. Once she gifted Bubble with springy shoes which made her very happy. Leafy also liked to enjoy nature, because she herself is a part of nature.

Then, Bubble called out to her.
"Hey Leafy! Can you come here for a second?"
"Woah! You startled me. Ok, uhh, I can come Bubble." Leafy replied.

So Leafy went to Bubble,"Hey Bubble! Why did you ask me to come?""Oh, I just wanted you to taste my yummy yoylecake!" Bubble said

"Hey Bubble! Why did you ask me to come?"
"Oh, I just wanted you to taste my yummy yoylecake!" Bubble said.
Leafy replied, "Hmm, yoylecake? Maybe I can try."

So Leafy went to Bubble's place, and Bubble gave her a slice of her homemade yoylecake.
"Hey, this tastes amazing! I love it Bubble!" Leafy said happily.
"Oi! Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. You can have more if you want, as long as there is some leftovers for me of course." Bubble replied.
After finishing her slices of cake, Leafy told Bubble, "Bubble, I think I have to go now, because I have other things to do."
"Ok Leafy, see you later!" Bubble said.

Leafy then went away, after waving and saying goodbye to Bubble.