part 1

wilhelm pov.

today is my first day at hillerska. a rich swedish school. im really nervous but erik used to go there so i guess its fine..

—————

me and erik were driving to hillerska. and i was really nervous..  we were 2 minutes away from the school, and me and erik were just talking.. "so.. are you nervous.? you look like you have just seen a ghost.. i'm not even kidding!" he said laughing. "yeah i'm really nervous." i said laughing a little too.

soon we were already at the school. "wow this is just a beautiful as i remembered." erik said. "yeah it is really beautiful.." soon we were greeted by the principal, august and a boy named alexander i think? august and erik greeted each other the usual way they do when they see each other.. "hey wilhelm! you have grown so much since last time!" august then said. "i really haven't.. it's also only been like 2 weeks chill.." "yeah yeah. let me take ur bags!" "no, it's fine. i can do it myself.." then of course we needed to stand and almost fight a little just so i could hold my own bags. he insisted..

then after we took photos alexander took my bags and walked me and erik up to my new dorm room.

"what! you get your own room! i had to share own until i was in third year! that's so unfair!"  i just laughed. "i guess im just better!" "no! that's not true.. im the best!" "erik.. i can't live here for three fucking years! i can't.. this is a shitty place, and i never even wanted to start here in the first place.. can't i just go home with you again..? please." "wille.. you can't. sorry.. and it will be fun once you get some friends!" sure he was right.

we then went to the church, the choir were singing, because of  'the prince is starting at our school! so we need to sing a song to welcome him!' thingy. i don't even wanna be prince. i wish i was a normal teen boy that lived in a normal house in like bjärsted or something.. but no i have to live in this giant ass castle, where i literally can't do anything. i need to have a bodyguard with me, every where i go. it's so annoying.

the doors to the church opened and all the students went silent. the only thing that could be heard was our footsteps.. well this is awkward...

soon we found our seats and the choir walked out. soon they began singing.. it sounded good.. but then a boy with curly hair began singing loud..

what ever happened to the funky race..
a generation left in peace.

"exuse me! can you sing a little louder?!" said a boy behind me. what is his problem?

then he began singing louder and it just got better and better. he was beaut- wait no no no. he is not beautiful.. maybe he is kinda beautiful.. it isn't just his voice.. it's him.

wasn't life supposed to be more than this
and this kiss i change a bore for my bliss..

he sang.

he was really good at singing.. like really good..

he then got done singing. and we went outside and got some more photos.. i hate photos they're so annoying and awkward.. "we run on 3." "what..?" he said run? i guess we're running? "1..2..3 run!" and we did. we both fell but got up and ran away. soon we were in my dorm again. "wow that's lol was hard.." i said "yep it was really.." he then said. "so.. about the choir, the lead singer was good right?"he said in a weird way. it's like he could read my mind. "yeah he was amaz- good! yeah he was great!" "mhmm good yeah great.." he said. "what he was good!" he didn't look convinced at all.

"well you were smiling? like smiling smiling.. wait.. YOU LIKE HIM!" how did he.. okay anyways.. "what.. no! no i dont!" "yeah right! you never smile! and you definitely smiled at him! and you are also smiling now that we're talking about him.." how?! how can he just know! "okay okay yeah i like him.. and so what?" "i knew it! i can find out what his name is! if you want too?" "uhmm i don-" "simon. his is simon! his insta is 'simme6969' go follow him!" wow he is really good at finding this kind of stuff out..

hiii!! first chapter! don't even ask about the username like just don't..

774 words.