part 2

Simons pov:

we just got done singing, and prince Wilhelm looked at me a lot.. and smiled?! there is no way that he smiled at me.. he probably just thought my voice was great.. but he was so prett- what! no no no not pretty.. he was good looking! yeah, good looking..

okay okay yeah he was really good looking like pretty good looking..

i walked out of the church and saw wilhelm and erik run away from the photographers. that looked fun, i guess it's annoying being a prince.. they have to do so many things like stand up straight and listen to what the queen says all the time. and they can't to anything without a body guard near them..

Wilhelm pov:

how can he be so good at finding people's instagrams? it's crazy.. once i needed to find a girls instagram because i had to find out if i liked her.. i didn't, i never really felt any attraction to anyone.. but simon.. he's so pretty and cute and good at singing.. he's just so like different.. in a good way of course!

"so.. did you find him?" erik asked while i was looking through his instagram. "uhm yeah! but there's a girl in many of the photos.. so maybe he already has a girlfriend.." "hey lil bro look he wrote on one of the pictures 'best big sister ever! thank you for the gift! love you' so she is just his big sister! don't worry" phew.. "oh okay.. good." "good?! wow your already in love!" in love?! no no i'm not in love right? right?!

really short chapter sorry!!!

275 words