Chapter 4

Third P.O.V.

It was the day of the Aerion and Laena's wedding. Aerion was very nervous but Laena was jumping up and down very nervously. 

"Are you ready to become a married man?" Viserys asks his son.

"Yes and no, because i'm terrified that I'll fuck it all up." Aerion answered.

"You'll do great." Lyra said walking into the room, with a smile.

"Thank you, Lyra." Aerion said hugging his soon to-be stepmother.

"You're welcome. I actually like you more than your sister." Lyra said.

"She must be a pain to be around?" Aerion said.

"She is. All she talks about around me is that Laena stole you from her. But everyone knows that you two were destined to be together." Lyra said with a smile as Viserys watched the two with a smile.

Soon the group makes their way to the carriage that's waiting for them to take them to, the Sept. Eventually they make it and Viserys and Lyra are the first to walk followed by Aerion who nods here and there at Lords and Ladies. He stands in his spot and the doors open and he looks up to see Corlys leading Laena. 

She was breathtaking and Aerion forgot how to speak. But eventually steps forward when it comes to. Corlys shakes his hand nodding and hands his daughter's hand to Aerion who helped her up the steps. She was wearing a wonderful white dress that had bits of gold attached to it and her hair was very pretty. He taught her that hairstyle when the two were younger and she promised to wear it if they ever got the chance to marry.

 He taught her that hairstyle when the two were younger and she promised to wear it if they ever got the chance to marry

"Prince Aerion, your cloak

"Prince Aerion, your cloak." The Septon said. “You may now cloak the bride and bring her under your protection. 

Aerion does as asked and puts his cloak around Laena who stood there with a smile on her face. He then stands next to her as the Septon grabs a ribbon. 

“We stand here in the sight of gods and men to witness the union of man and wife: one flesh, one heart, one soul, now and forever.” Septon said as he ties their joined hands.