Chapter 11

Third P.O.V.

The entire family was sitting around the table eating supper. Rhaenyra was was glaring at Laena not even trying to hide her glare. 

"Aemond, tell me how was dragon claiming?" Viserys asks his youngest son. 

"It was amazing. I rejected three times before Vislyx allowed me to claim him!" Aemond said with huge excitement in his voice.

"Thank you, Aerion for taking him." Lyra said.

"Of course, besides I hate to hear how he's getting bullied because of it." Aerion said staring at his 'nephews'.

"He's being bullied!?" Lyra exclaimed with alarm in her voice. "Who's bullying him? Who's bullying you, Aemond?!" 

"Jacaerys and Lucerys." Aemond whispered to his mother.

"You need to teach your sons some manners!" Lyra hissed to her stepdaughter.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Rhaenyra shrugs.

"You know in Seven Hells what I'm talking about. Your sons have been bullying my son because he didn't have a dragon!" Lyra hissed causing the rest of the family to gasp.

"I know this is a bad time..." Laena spoke up causing everyone to look at her. 

"What's wrong?" Aerion asks moving towards her.

"The babe is coming." Laena said.

"Seven Hells!" Aerion cursed.

His father commanded for some handmaidens to help Laena to the birthing room and for one guard to go get Maester Mellos, Maester Karkoff and the midwives. Karkoff came from the Free Cities showing them new remedies that were made where he was and that wasn't made in King's Landing.

 Karkoff came from the Free Cities showing them new remedies that were made where he was and that wasn't made in King's Landing

Aerion told his children to go to their quarters and telling his siblings and Lyra to go with them to keep them company.

"I'll make sure they get some sleep because we are in for a long night." Lyra said.

"Have them sleep on one bed together." Aerion told her.

"Alright." Lyra said before leaving.

Aerion and his father rush to stand outside the birthing room. He heard his wife's pained screams of giving birth to their eighth child.

Thirty minutes later a baby's cry is heard and Aerion sighed in relief.

"A boy, my prince." Mellos said.

"Maester Mellos there is another babe!" Maester Karkoff's voice is heard and Maester Mellos ran back in.

"Another son!" Aerion said with a smile. "And another child." 

Viserys gives his son a hug offering his congratulations. The next babe took four hours and it early hours of the next morning before the second cry is heard.