Chapter 1

I recently started working at a hospital after they accepted my application.
This wasn't really the job I wanted but I needed the money and the place was hiring and if you know how hard it is to get a job then you'd understand.
I'm not a nurse or anything thing I'm just a security guard here.
They pay good and it's okay I guess, but there's just something about this place that scares me to the point where sometimes the money isn't enough. I'm probably just paranoid I mean I've only been in a few parts of this place but come on.. This is a place is scary.
But Thank God after only 3 weeks on the job I was promoted. It's finally time for me to check the place out instead of just paroling around outside in the dark with a flashlight and stun gun.
I crawl out of bed still tired from my last time paroling outside and start dressing in the uniform they gave me observing how I looked in it.
It looked like something swat would wear just without the helmet and less weight but it did come with a knife and brass knuckle gloves, Which I was told to wear and keep on me at all times.
I wonder Why I need it though it's not like I'd have to use it, right?
I walk to the cafeteria and look around spotting my small group of friends sitting at a round table.
They seemed to be arguing about something but you could tell they were only playing around.
I'm actually excited about this the main reason being because now I don't have to worry about any animals attacking me since this place is located in the middle of nowhere the only way into here is to follow one road all the way into the forest pretty creepy if you ask me. That's actually the reason I had to leave the city to come live in this place Damn distance.. The building is separated into different sections one section being where we live and another the cafeteria. There are other parts to this place but those I haven't seen since they aren't in my area where I can go, well that was until now. Another pro to this is that I get to see all the guys! They were all really nice to me when I first came here.
I walk to them and Tyler looks up noticing and calls me over.
"VANOSS THANK GOD YOU CAME! PLEASE EXPLAIN TO NOGLA THAT YOU CAN'T JUST EAT A SANDWICH LIKE THAT! "
He says between laughs holding his stomach, I chuckle and look at my friend David whom we call Nogla and sit by him as he laughs along with Tyler.
"Focking hell wildcat I'm just eating my food!!! "
Nogla playfully shouts to Tyler.
He then cuts the sandwich in four pieces and starts eating it a smile plastered across his face and a goofy laugh making the rest of us crack up.
I calm down and stand up to get my sandwich as two of the guys stand too.
"Wait for us Vanoss!"
Lui and mini say in unison as they walk with me to go get their food as well.
"You finally ready to start your new position here and start guarding the prisoners?"
Mini asked with grin.
Prisoners? I thought to myself at what he said but let it pass as I node my head with a smile.
"Yea! I can't wait to start working in here with you guys, where's Moo by the way shouldn't he be here? "
I ask as we grab out plates and head back going to our spots.
"He already started watching the prisoners, talking about that we should hurry and finish so we can head to work."
Lui says as we all node and quickly finish our food.
There's that word again! Prisoners.. Why call them that aren't they just patients here is there something I wasn't told about when I can to work here?
I'm snapped back to reality as Nogla waves his hand in my face.
"Vanoss we're going to our stations your with us, you coming? "
He asks as I get to my feet and node my head, he reaches into his pocket and hands me a mouth mask with a skull mouth where mine would be.
I send him a look of confusion as he puts one on,
"You're in my group so you wear that one. " Nogla simply said grabbing the mask in my hands and puts it on me zipping it up from the back.
"Thanks but Why do we need these and the weapons?"
I asked fixing the mask so it's comfortable.
"You'll find out.. "
He turns facing his back to me and walks to the others who have the Same mouth masks on, Tyler hands me a pistol causing me to become more and more confused until it hit me. How didn't I see it! It's practically screaming it to me I just didn't think this place was one of them.
I'm in a asylum..

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hopefully that went well! I hope it was okay! •﹏•