Chapter 42

Chapter 42: Realizing that he wants this person to be completely his.

Thunder exploded outside and the rain made a loud noise.

Sleep makes people slow to react. Ji Xia stared at Luo Chao's curly hair. He was stunned for a while before he recovered and hugged him: "Are you afraid of thunder?"

Luo Chao nodded: "Well, I ran away once before. It was on a thunderstorm night that I was caught and starved for many days."

Ji Xia looked pitifully at the small child, whose head was buried in the quilt he was holding.

He purred his curls and closed the door: "Then come in."

Only the night light was on in the room, which was a bit dark. Although Ji Xia had never slept with anyone else in his memory, he wanted to sleep with two boys. They're pretty much the same together.

He straightened the quilt casually, and turned off the lights after each person got into bed.

With darkness in his sight, Ji Xia stretched out his arm from under the quilt, touched the child's hand, squeezed it and held it: "Take my hand if you're afraid."

Luo Chao turned his head and looked at Ji Xia: "Yeah."

Ji Xia was dreaming just now. I was very tired from sleeping. I don't know if it was because there was someone around me, but I felt much more at ease. I fell asleep as soon as I touched the pillow.

Slow breathing sounded in the room. Luo Chao was completely sleepless and felt extremely depressed. He stared at the exposed half of Ji Xia's face, his eyes became darker and darker, and the distance became much closer.

The hand held by Luo Chao under the quilt suddenly moved, snaked up his arm, and penetrated into his clothes.

The soft fingertips circled against his chest, falling towards his lower abdomen and tightening, as if there was a fire burning.

The moonlight dimly shone in, and Ji Xia turned to look at him. The two were facing each other, and their lips seemed to be touching: "Do you want me to help you?" The

sweet breath sprayed on the gap between the lips, falling into the deep eyes. Bottomless, his lips suddenly collided with each other and kissed her. Ji Xia let out a soft tear, and Luo Chao took the opportunity to invade and wrap his tongue around it.

The two quilts had already been covered in layers, and they couldn't tell each other apart, and they were sobbing and crying one after another.

Finally, Ji Xia asked him with red eyes: "Have you liked me a long time ago?"

Luo Chao seemed to have had his biggest secret revealed, and it seemed as if the clouds were parted and the light suddenly opened up, his heart beating rapidly, and he leaned down for a kiss. he.

There was a rumble of thunder.

Luo Chao suddenly opened his eyes and sat up from the bed. The two quilts were clearly arranged, and the person next to him was neatly dressed and sleeping in the pillow.

It turned out to be a dream.

He closed his eyes and leaned on the bed. Even if it was a dream, his body's reaction could not deceive anyone.

Early the next morning, Ji Xia opened her eyes and found that there was no one around her.

When Ji Xia saw Luo Chao in the living room again, he felt that the child seemed to be taller again, as if he had reached his waist. He was in a daze, feeling that it was not a night but a month. How could anyone grow up so fast?