tέσσερα

belladonna

belladonna

Walking along the misty street of Mystic Falls was, ironically, a mystical woman

Walking along the misty street of Mystic Falls was, ironically, a mystical woman. She walked without shoes, relishing the sensation of the ground beneath her feet. Her white dress flowed with the movements of the wind. Belladonna has just returned from the deep woods, where she had spent time practicing and creating new spells. Resurrection of the dead was her latest discovery, and that was over a hundred years ago. Her boredom was existentially intense.

She thought to herself as she walked. She could create a new species. Do banshees exist? She put a stop to her walking as she thought of an answer to her own question. They do, she remembers encountering an offspring of her first creation.

Ghouls? Since the fifth century. Demons? Been there, done that. Unicorns? Despite being on a different level of consciousness, they still exist.

She wanted to continue contemplating, but something else caught her attention. She walked by a boy who was sitting on the ground in front of what seemed to be a restaurant. The Mystic Grill? How original. Belladonna is not very fond of human interactions, but this boy seemed far too young to have that lost look in his eyes. It caused her stomach to churn, and she couldn't stand it for some reason.

She stopped right in front of him, but he didn't even seem to notice her.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice you were alone. Would you like some company?"

His eyes brimmed with tears as he finally looked up. He gave a shrug and shifted himself from his spot on the floor, allowing her to sit. They remained silent for a moment. Belladonna didn't force him to speak until he felt ready to do so. He was grateful for that, for the motherly vibe she exuded.

He broke the silence, albeit defeatedly, "Why are you willingly keeping me company? Is there something you want? Because if you're looking for drugs, I'm all out."

She snorts, "Sweetheart, I have access to drugs you don't even know exist."

Jeremy gives his own laugh, thinking she's joking.