4.

[4]

- D O M I N I C -

- D O M I N I C -

I'm sitting across from Malina who's currently sleeping with her head leaned against that boys shoulders. I don't necessarily like the fact that my daughter's so close to a boy but he was there for her when I wasn't. I didn't even know I had a daughter until a few hours ago.

I missed fifteen years of her life and that's all on me. I was the one who told Stella to never come back again and she didn't. I will make up for all the moments I've lost with her, or atleast I'll try too. She seems stubborn, just like me.

A few hours later we finally arrive in Italy. I go to stand up and Wyatt catches my movements and I go to put my hand on Malinas shoulder to wake her up but Wyatt hits me with a glare. This little-

Wyatt lightly taps Malinas cheek and she stirs before slightly opening her eyes, she makes eye contact with Wyatt "we're here now Mal" she mumbles an 'oh' before sitting up and rubbing her eyes. We exit the plane and Harrison is already outside waiting for us.
"How was the flight, boss?" He asks as he nods his head "it went well, thank you" he opens the door and we all get in.

"So, how many sons do you have Dominic Acardi?" I can't lie it hurts when she calls me by my full name but I can't blame her, she's obviously not gonna accept me so quickly. "I have four sons, so you have four brothers" I reply. "Half-brothers. Anything else I need to know about considering I'll be staying here for the next 3 years" my eyebrows narrow in confusion "3 years? What do you mean?" She rolls her eyes "when I turn 18 I'm leaving, I'm not gonna stay here forever" I just stayed silent after that. Did I want her to go? No of course not, she's my daughter and I want to get to know her and make up for the years I've lost but then again, I can't force her to stay. I'll need to give her a reason to stay, try and make her feel loved and happy so she won't wanna leave.

"Right. Erm no there's really nothing else" I say.

- M A L I N A -

I look out the window as I watch the trees go by impatiently waiting until we reach the house.

The car comes to an abrupt stop as we reach a black gate. The driver puts in some sort of pin and the gates open and we drive in. The house- wait no let me rephrase that, Mansion was huge. So they're rich rich.

I turn to look at Wyatt and he's gaping at the mansion just like I was. The driver opens the door for us and we all step out.

Me and Wyatt stare at the mansion, absolutely flabbergasted.

I like that word. Flabbergasted.

"So you guys are rich rich?" I blurt out. Dominic nods his head "and so now are you" I snort at that. Yeh sure.
He looks at me confused before showing his head and going towards the large double doors. The open and we are met with an oddly comforting home. The walls were cream coloured and the floor was a light brown wouldn't flooring. The ceiling had a faint pattern and was a dark shade of grey. The more we began walking the more I was amazed. I'd never admit it though, wouldn't want their egos to get any bigger than they probably are.