3.

[3]

- D O M I N I C -

- D O M I N I C -

I wipe the blood off of my face before hearing the Russian spy who had finally confessed body fall to the ground. "Clean it up" I order to my men before exiting the room and going back to my office.

As soon as I enter my office my phone rings. "Hello?" I say. "Hi, is this Dominic Acardi speaking?" The woman asks "yes this is him, why are you calling me?" I question. "I have your daughter here-" I cut the woman off "daughter?, I have no daughter so if you call again-". She begins to speak again "we did a dna test Mr Acardi, you are came up as her father". I sat in my chair stunned for a minute.

Daughter?.
I mean I've always wanted a little girl but there's no possible way.

"Who's the girls mother?" I ask
"Stella Reyes".

I hadn't heard that name in years. We had some moments together yes but she never got pregnant. Immediately that night flashed into my mind.

Flashback

I hear a knock on my door, well more like banging before I go and open it revealing a rain soaked Stella.
"What are you doing here?" I hissed. We never made our relationship public and I didn't need anyone assuming things if they spotted her here.

"Dominic, I'm-I'm pregnant" I freeze "and it's yours". Pregnant? No no no. I glare at her.

"Get rid of it" she looks at me shocked. "What?" She whispers. "Get rid of it. I can't be dealing with another kid it'll only cause more issues in my life that frankly I don't need so get an abortion Stella and don't come back here" tears begin streaming down her face.

"And I never want to see you again".

Flashback over.

She kept the baby? I have a daughter? I have a daughter. "Sir?" I hear the woman speak. "Where is her mother? Why can't she take care of her?" I ask. "Mr Acardi, Stella passed away 3 years ago". Stella's dead. She's gone. And the last thing I said to her was that I never wanted to see her again, and now I won't.

My stomach churned with guilt and regret, though me and Stella didn't have a rather long relationship and we never made it official she was still there for me during the time I was grieving for my wife, Sophia.

Wait, 3 years?. "3 years ago?, then why didn't anyone call me before that? Where was my daughter staying?" I ask "she had been living on the streets with a friend of hers, Wyatt Evans" I raise my eyebrows, Wyatt? That sounds like a boys name.

I didn't like the idea of my daughter being left on the streets completely helpless. While we were living here in this big mansion, she was probably looking to see what she could find to eat.

"Where is she right now?" I question "we're in Florida, at the police station" she answers "why the police station?", "your daughter's been involved in multiple theft crimes". Looks like my daughter's a little Florida criminal.

"What's her name?"

"Malina Reyes"

MALINA'S POV

I stare straight at the man who I share blood with, who's half of me, who I've only seen photos of and the same man who didn't want anything to do with me. Mama told me everything that had happened from when they met to when she found out about me. She also told me that he was going through a rough time and couldn't deal with another child. My mom was a very gentle and kind women, she always saw the good in people and hardly ever talk bad about anyone, even Dominic Acardi.

"I am your father and you are to come back with me" I roll my eyes. "Really? You wanna play father now?" He raises his eyebrows. "Can't you just sign like an emancipation thing and we can be on our jolly good separate ways".

"You are my blood and my daughter therefore will be returning with me, there are no ifs or buts so I suggest you get what is necessary and meet us outside" with that he turns around and exits.

Excuse me?

I look at Wyatt and he shrugs so I grab his hand and follow him out. He's already waiting outside.
He looks between me and Wyatt then at our hands which I am still holding.

"I have everything" he tilts his head, "but you're not carrying anything". I lift up mine and Wyatt's conjoined hands. "Yeah I am". I see Wyatt bite his lip to hide his smile from the corner of my eye.

"You're not bringing a random boy with you" he tells me. "Then I'm not coming, I'm not gonna leave him behind" I reply. "What would his parents say?" Wyatt clears his throat "they couldn't care less where I was or what I was doing" Wyatt answers.
Dominic stared me dead in the eyes.
I stared back.
He glared at me before frustratingly sighing "fine, get in".

I smirked at Wyatt and he chuckled while shaking his head as we sat in the car. A thought came to my head. Weren't we literally convicted of multiple crimes, what happened to that?. I shake the thought outta my head since it didn't seem to matter anymore.

* * *

"You're not gonna ask my name?" Dominic asks. "I know everything about you Dominic Acardi". I answer as I look at him through the rear-view mirror. He looks away clearly hurt by the fact I called him by his name but what did he expect?, A happy ball of sunshine who's just gonna jump into her father's arms, Yeah no. He literally told my mother to abort me and to never see him again, my mama did as she was told and never saw him again, but she kept me and every day she reminded me of how it was the best decision she ever made.

"Where do you guys live?" The Dominic junior speaks up "we live in Italy, sorrellina" I nod. Kinda figured since they're Italian, just thought I'd ask.

We reach the airport and of course these rich men own a private jet. I sit in the window seat and Wyatt sits next to me. I lean my head onto his shoulder as I watch the plane lift from the ground.

Goodbye Florida

Hello Italy.

•~•

So that's chapter three.
I hope you enjoyed it and comment some ideas.
Thank you for reading.
See you soon my loves