(⁠✿⁠ 1 ✿)

Children are the gift of god. An innocent smile from a kid can even make a dead person alive. This story revolves around two pure souls Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung.

Both were college sweethearts and later married eachother. Both were orphans and met in the college.Their love for eachother was infinite, beyond boundaries. One can not live without the other. Their life was full of happiness. But the only thing that was missing was a mini version of them.

Jungkook in his 3 years of married life, never felt lonely. His husband would cherish him like a glass doll. But seeing couples with their kids made a little lonely feeling in his heart.

It was 6 in the morning. Both the lovers were in each other's embrace laying down quietly. Their naked bodies covered with duvet after the hot session of last night. It was their 3rd anniversary and Jungkook finally asked Taehyung for a child.

And ofcourse who was Taehyung to deny his baby. He said that they will visit the orphanage tomorrow. But don't know why Jungkook seemed lost and Taehyung noticed it.

"What happened baby you're looking lost, what bothering you? Is it hurting."

Taehyung said and massaged Kook's butt softly. Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips and sighed.

Taehyung was not convinced so he tried again. He hovered over kook and kissed him. Jungkook replied with the same enthusiasm. Soon the innocent kiss was turned into a messy one.

Taehyung's hand went to Kook's dvck stroking it a bit. Jungkook moaned in the kiss. Tae pulled out and started sucking Kook's neck that was filled with marks of last night.

And it was not very long when Taehyung put Kook's legs on his shoulders and thursted inside him. Kook was on cloud nine. Taehyung's pace was hard but not enough to hurt his munchkin.

After 20 minutes both cummed with each other's name on their mouth, panting heavily. Taehyung fell on Kook's and massaged his waist.

"Tae?"

"Yes my love."

"I want a baby of our own."

Taehyung pecked Kook's forehead and spoke

"Yep we'll go to the orphanage today."

"You're not understanding I want baby of our own. Our own blood."

Taehyung was shocked would be an understatement but it soon turned into a smirk.

"But baby we can't make one but still can do the process." Taehyung said wiggling his eyebrows.

Jungkook blushed and hit his chest.

"You're so pervert."

Taehyung chuckled and ruffled Kook's hairs.

"But I'm serious tae, let's go for surrogacy atleast the child will be one of our blood."

Taehyung thought for sometime and nodded.

"Fine." Jungkook smiled widely showing his bunny teeth and hugged Taehyung.

Both of them cuddled for some time.

__________________________

Time skip

"Hello Mr Kim and Mr Kim I'll be the doctor till the surrogacy period."

"So which one of you is going for the process."

"Umm my husband doctor Minho."

Jungkook spoke and interwined his hands with Taehyung.