chapter 9

Tw: crying, Brian stars reference, talk of sexual assault.

Johnnie's pov

"Johnnie?" Someone says from the door. "Alex?" I say quietly. "Baby, when I heard what happened, I was so worried." She says and runs over to hug me. "I'm sorry, did you just call me baby?" "Yeah?" I look over at Jake, who is clearly jealous. "Alex?" She hums in response. "Please let go of me?" She let's go and walks back slightly. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I came to see my boyfriend, duh." "Uhm bitch what boyfriend." Jake jumps into the conversation. "Who the fuck are you?" "I'm his boyfriend." I look in-between them while they fight. "No, you're not he's not gay." "He's the first 6 rows of a lady gaga concert gay." "Okay okay. Both of you stop." I say, then look st both of them and continue with, "Alex, we are no longer together, and we haven't been for a while." Alex's smile drops. "But baby, you said when we broke up and if we were both still single 2 years later, we could be together." "I'm not single, Alex." "Uhm, what? But there's nothing on the internet saying you were dating anyone." I roll my eyes. "You're so fucking clueless." "Rude." "Alex, me and Jake are dating." "But he's the reason you're here." I pause and look at Jake she's not wrong but like what the fuck? I can't see Jake clearly get sad. "How the fuck?" "Now that was on the internet." Me and Jake make eye contact. Jake quickly gets out his phone.

Jake's pov

I grt out my phone. "Tara posted the video." "That slut." "Johnnie, be nice." "Really you wanna go there now?" "Johnnie!" I shake my head at him. "Both of you out now." I look at him. I hear Alex leave.  "Now Jake." I nod and leave. I see Colby and Sam sitting in the waiting room chairs. "Hey." I say quietly, trying not to cry. They both look up. "Jake, what's wrong?" Sam asks. "He kicked me out." Sam and Cloby look at each other. "Maybe he needs time to think." Cloby says. I feel like they're my parents. I call them for everything. "I'm so sorry." "For what?" "You guys are always there for me, and I never give you time alone." "Jake just because we're dating," Sam says, motioning between him and Colby. "Doesn't mean we won't be there for you, and we get a lot of alone time." He winks, and I laugh. "Jake?" "Hm?" "Go home and shower. we'll go see Johnnie and update you on everything. Okay?" I nod. "I'll drive you." Sam says. Colby and Sam stand up. They hug and kiss then Sam walks over to me. He puts his hand on my back. "Let's get you home." We leave

Johnnie's pov.

Jake leaves my room. I begin to cry. About 10 minutes later, someone knocks on my door. "Come in!" I yell, Colby walks in. "Hey, how's it going." "I feel like shit and my wrists hurt. So,  not great." I laugh slightly and wipe my tears. "Johnnie?" I look at him. "What?" I've known Colby longer than I've known Jake, so he can tell when something is wrong. "Please tell me." I look at him. "I love him, Colby, but he believed his ex-girlfriend who cheated on him before he believed me." "Tara's a manipulative person. He used to have to believe her, or she would leave. He does believe you." "Yeah, now he believes me. He said that Tara would never do that. But he thinks I would. This entire thing makes me want to go back to living with Brian." Colby looks at me shocked. "Johnnie. You wanted to kill yourself when you lived with Brian. He did so many things to you." I look down. "Colby?" He hums in response. I take a deep breath. "What would you do if I told you that the things you think Brian did to me wasn't even the worst of it?" "What do you mean?" "He didn't just cut me to make me look more emo he also sexual assaulted me.(Sorry, I don't really know what Brian did to him, but this is where we are for now. If that makes sense.) "He did what?" I look down. "I'm sorry." Colby looks at me with sadness. "Johnnie, you need Jake. Please trust him again. He will help you through so much like this bring him in your life again?" "Fine." "Thank you. You're a good person."

....

Finally done, and two chapters done in I need day look at me go

Words: 780