𝟐.𝐌𝐈 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀

AUTHOR'S POV

He was on his flight to India , checking some messages, when notifications from" Maa❤️ " popped up.

She had sent him some chillies and evil eye emojis.
"My god! My Maa is so cute. No wonder why my dad is head over boots for her."

(It's obvious he is a man , he doesn't wear heels. Hehe....sorry , for the lame joke.)

Back to what happened a week ago.

DANIEL'S POV

DANIEL'S POV

When I declared my results, she bought some chillies, made me stand, then circled the chillies around my figure and burnt them in the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Papa and I exchanged looks, getting amused by her typical Indian mother's behaviour.

Giving a side glance, she said, "Main apne beta ki nazar utari, isme itna kya ghurna."

"Actually, I was not ghuring you. Okay?" Papa said approaching her , gazing deeply into her eyes with love .

"Main toh bas apni biwi ko nihar raha hu, kabhi kabhi lagta hai tumhari sundarta ko kahi meri hi nazar na lag jaye ,isilye aaj main tumhari nazar utarunga,"

His words caused a gentle blush all over her cheeks, trying to change the topic, she said, " Now you both go and help me with the dinner."

Papa and I always help Maa with the cooking and all the household chores.
This way, we also get to spend time with each other.

While I was arranging plates at the dinner table, I saw Maa passing a death glare to papa.
She always does this, telling him not to flirt in front of me but papa never listens.

So, me being me decided to have some fun, "Uff my typical Indian mom, you know you look cute when papa makes you blush."

To which papa replied, "Uff my typical Indian Biwi, you are looking damn cute."

To which my Maa, again replied, "Uff, my typical Spanish marido, you look even cuter." (marido means husband.)

Papa argued, "me and cute?"
"Yes, you're cute," replied Maa.
"Okay, but only for you."
We all laughed so hard.

After dinner, everyone headed to their rooms. I was on the balcony, watching the dark ocean meeting the sky after miles of distance.

Thinking how lucky I am , I have got the best parents, but "some wounds run deeper than oceans and are not easily healed. No matter how far you go, it will keep chasing you."

A tear escaped from my eyes bringing back the memories of the past haunting me .

Shrugging off these thoughts, I went to my room and did the packing. Meanwhile, Maa came in and asked for help, but I denied it.

"You know your wife is going to be lucky because I raised a gentleman."

Coming towards me she caressed my cheeks,"and remember, I am very much proud of you, my bachha," said kissed my forehead.

I hugged her tightly because hugging her makes my worries vanish within a second.

Kissing her on the temple, I said,
"Of course, my wife is going to be proud of me, but before that, she will be proud of my mother, who raised me to be a gentleman."

"Aww, my baby, I love you so much," she replied.

"Te quiero, mi mama, now go and take some rest," and she went off to sleep.
( “ I love you , my maa”)

AUTHOR'S POV

Moonlight was gently illuminating the darkened room through the window.

He went near the drawer and took out his wallet from it.

The wallet had two pictures ,one of a baby girl ,whose smile was more precious than thousands of diamonds at least for him.

Another one held a beautiful memory of the night when they had their first dance and it was raining.

He traced those pictures with his fingertips, with a bittersweet smile gracing his lips ,bringing the photographs closer to his lips, he  pressed a gentle kiss on them
and whispered,"Te amo, mi luna."

( I love you , my moon)

(PRESENT DAY)

Finally, after a hectic 11 and half flight, he landed at Delhi airport .

Stepping off the plane, a wave of warmth hugged him. Even though it was his first time visiting , it felt like he belonged here.

While coming out of the airport, he noticed a girl coming off from a bike. She wore a crop top with a black leather jacket and black jeans.
Her hair was tied in a tight pony, as she was wearing a sunglass and a mask , hiding her face, giving her the feeling of a badass queen.

It was the first time he had noticed anyone other than his own girl.

Attempting to distract himself, he searched for his Lirio. Excitement beamed across his face as he anticipated meeting her after so long.

After a while, he spotted his Lirio wearing a sulky expression as she struggled to find him.

Deciding to surprise her, he secretly approached her from behind and hugged her. However, he felt something different this time.

It wasn't his Lirio; it was someone else.

An electric impulse shot through him as his body came in contact with hers.
Her body smelled like plum, and her hair smelled like lavender, intoxicating him to the point where he couldn't control himself.

Before he could move back, a solid object hit his head .....................

What did hit his head?
Who's Luna now ?

Thanks to all of you , we have reached 1k reads 🫶🏻💗🧿

Do let me know how's the chapter.
Do vote and comments.
( The next update is on Monday)

Lots of love ,
Sanbi🪷

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates 🫶🏻💗