𝟕.𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐀 𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐐

DANIEL'S POV

Sitting on the couch after a rollercoaster of a day, I felt overwhelmed

My head hurt badly, and I got a headache on the way home.
None of that matters because all I can think about is finally I met her after years .
She was right in front of me just a few hours ago.
What's meant to be will find its way.

My phone rang, and when I took it out of my pocket, I saw it was Luca calling.
I answered the FaceTime call, set the phone on the stand, and started randomly reading the newspaper that was on the table .

Whenever he Facetime, I do random things to avoid his unnecessary questions. Even in Spain, if we're working the same shift, he Facetime me from his cabin just to annoy me.

I heard him laughing hysterically, I couldn't help but ask, "Did you have some nitrous oxide with your evening snacks?"

He stopped laughing for a moment and said, "Why would I need laughing gas when I have you? And tell me, when did this daddy turn into a pookie?" He continued laughing, clutching his stomach and pointing his index finger at my forehead.

Not understanding a word he was saying, I brought the phone closer to my face and realized the reason behind his hysterical laughter~ the piggy bandage my girl had put on my cut.

I smiled intentionally, thinking I could be both daddy and pookie, depending on what my girl need. Then I noticed Luca getting serious and asked,

" Seriously, what kind of creature has the guts to hurt you and then apply these ridiculous bandages afterward?

"Shhh... She's not just any creature, Bhabi hai woh teri. Show some respect," I said, getting a little irritated by his statement.

Luca knows a bit of Hindi since he's grown up with me since the diaper days, and many mutual friends of our parents call my mom "bhabi."

For a moment , he froze in his position.
" Bhaavii? You mean ... Wait, did you just say what I am thinking right now?"

" Oh my god ! Dani ,are you kidding me ? You really got her? "
He asked rising up from his chair.

"You know how serious I am about this, and why would I joke?" I said, giving him a serious look.

"Fine, just tell me the details. Quickly," he demanded, growing impatient. I could see the happiness in his eyes.

"Wait, wait, bro, I'll tell you. But first, stop acting like a typical Indian aunty," I said, teasingly.

Then I began telling him the story, and that pig was listening so intently.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, he screamed, "Bro, I have a plan," and then a voice came from behind.
"Plan to kidnap her?".
I turned around to find Lirio entering my room, holding a cup of chai in one hand and coffee in the other. She knows I don't like the smell of tea.