-Prologue-

Chris was laughing his ass off as a screen showed another intern getting crushed by a mutated mole. He took a sip of his milkshake and rested on his beach chair, located on a boat far away from the island and it's dangers.

Ever since he rented the island to a biohazardous waste disposal company, camp Wawanakwa became a battlefield for the cleaning team. Each step had the risk crossing a squirrel with laser eyes, giant fire breathing cockroaches or muscular, two headed bunnies. Something that was terryfing for the inters, and funny to Chris.

The voice of chef called him from behind.

—Hey, Chris! The hamburguers are almost finished. Why don't you take out some beers?

—On it, dude.

He took two beers from the mini fridge on his left without looking away from the screen. Laughing again at seeing another intern being taken away by a horde of winged goats.

—I'm telling you, man, this season is gonna be fire!

—Yeah, but are you sure that company was legit? —asked Chef, arriving with full of hamburguers—. It seemed a bit suspicious to me. We've been talking with only one guy, no lawyers of anything.

—Don't worry, buddy. The guy who contacted me had all the papers in the right place... He was a bit angry when I told him that I needed the island back tho.

Both Chris and Chef look at each other suspiciously before shrugging and eating their hamburguers.

—Well, it's not like we are the ones who are going to participate. Speaking of which, how are the new contestants looking?

Chris chuckles, alredy anticipating the kind of competitors they have this season. He taps a key in the keyboard and the screen shows a montage of the different auditions of the new contestants.

The fist one is a black, skinny boy wearing glasses, who wants to compete to get out of his mother over protective eye for once. He seemed like a detemined boy if it wasn't for the butterfly that easily defeat him.

—That Cameron kid ain't making it far. —Chef shaked his head.

—Yeah, he's gonna be torn apart even before placing a foot on the island. It's gonna be great!

The next one is a short haired girl wearing a bow on her head. Chris and Chef quickly found themselves speeding her audition since the girl kept going on and on about her family. They skipped to the next audition when they found that her's was thirty minutes long.

—I swear, if I have to listen to that girl all day during the season, i'm quitting.

—I wouldn't blame ya.

Next was one of a blonde girl and curveous body, who was standing on a movie set. She started going on about her succeses, and how big she would become after the show.

—Are you really letting her in? I thought you hated egomaniacal teenagers.

—Yeah... but she has the body, and that attracts the rating, which I do love —laughed Chris. Both him and Chef kept eating as they watched the auditions. —. Oh boy, I can't wait to torture these guys.

—I swear, you're growing more unhinged with every season.

Chef kept eating when a message appeared on the screen. He press a keyboard and opened the message. It seemed to be another audition for the show, with it's only headline being "audition for the show :)" with a video attached to it. The strange part is that it didn't come with any name or email adress with it, si they had no idea who sent it.

—Another audition? Well, it's three days too late. Sorry for the guy. —said Chris, finishing his hamburger.

—Well, we could at least watch and laugh at him.