✧whisper that your heart shows✧

(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)

Ah yes, the sweet smell of education. Young brilliant minds, the start of beautiful friends and most importantly, bright students eager to lear-

"UGHHHHH!!!" *Thud* "(Y/N)-" "UGHHHH!!" *THUD* "(Y/N)!" Only at the angry call of her name did she give up on giving herself a concussion. Luckily it was only June and her in the empty classroom as most students where either taking tours, getting lost in the hallways or inhaling mysterious flavoured air in the bathrooms.

"You can't just slam your head on the desk like that," June commented, tired already. "Why not?" (Y/N) asked, "Maybe I'll die and get isekaied or something." *Thud* yet another slam.

Poor, stupid (Y/N). Surely she must be aware that only the mighty truck-kun has the sacred power of transporting the isekaied.

"Where is our 'tour guide' anyway?" Speak of the devil and it shall appear they say, well, that's if the devil is a 5 foot tall gremlin.

"HELP MEH!!" Marie burst through the door, frazzled, frightened, and hurried. For a second year she sure didn't act like one at times.

"(N/N)! JUNI!!" She cried rushing to June and holding on her like a duckling to her mama. June held her, peering at the door to find the source of such fear.

"MARIE!?" A tall blonde burst into the room after her, sporting an unflattering permanent marker mustache. "JUNE!! SAVE ME!" "MARIE!!" "BOTH OF YOU, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

Yup. school. What joy...

· ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Finally! Out of that wretched place of education at long last. The first week of school was always the slowest, as many teachers and students couldn't even be bothered to come. Now was the time for the girls to chill and relax.

(Y/N) was still so dejected because of her lack of strawberryness and couldn't help her woeful sighs from escaping. While June and Marie noticed their friend's sadness they really couldn't pinpoint a solution since they were already in their place of happiness. The City Square.

Unlike other bigger cities with their malls, chain restaurants and corporation owned stores (ew, capitalism.) Seashell city instead just had a massive space filled with individual and family owned businesses. From the newest graduate to the tiniest granny, almost everyone here owned a shop.

The girlies were busy lounging around their favorite spot, one of the many canopies provided by the city.
"Why can't some rich mother of a CEO just bribe me two million dollars to stop seeing her son?!" (Y/N) cried, she didn't even have enough cash to buy a donut.

June patted her shoulder in empathy, sharing her pain, "I guess hot girls are just destined for brokenness." Marie however could not share this sentiment, munching on her melon bread like there was no tomorrow.

"Mhfy monmt tchyou geht a jobm?" She suggested, her mouth still stuffed. "What?" "Marie, swallow before you talk." Finishing her bread she repeated her suggestion, "why don't you just get a job?"

Hmm...
(Y/N) thought about it for a while and the promise of money did seem enticing. But work. But strawberry! Oh she couldn't decide. Where was she even going to get a job anyway?

"You check out my grandma's bakery," Marie added, "she's been looking for a cashier anyways."

Well that was the last straw. Baked goods AND money, it was almost too good to be true!

'strawberries, here I come.'

· ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Hi hi<3
Age clarifications
(Y/N) - 17
June - 17
Marie - 18

And a new character may be arriving next chapter (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)
Enjoy<3