♡All I want is youu~♡

Tabitha's bakery was a quaint thing, with lace table covers, cream colored utensils and chairs and a peachy patterned wallpaper. It was aesthetically pleasing and quite good for pictures. Really makes you wonder why it wasn't as popular as it should have been.

(Y/N) softly walked into the bakery, taking in it's sweet atmosphere and mouthwatering smells from the kitchen. She attempted to call for whoever was in before she heard a clang, coughing and saw spoke seeping out of the kitchen.

Out of the smoke came a tiny old lady with platinum blonde hair, she rushed to the fire extinguisher just under the cashier counter and went back in kitchen. Whether there was a major fire (Y/N) wasn't sure. The old lady came back out exhausted before finally noticing the startled teen before her.

"Oh hello dear!" The lady chippered, "I didn't notice you there!" It was quite a surprise how cheery she spoke despite a possible fire happening in her kitchen. She went across the counter to meet (Y/N), gently ushering back towards the entrance.

"Oh I'm awfully sorry dear," the lady said apologetically, pointing her head towards the smokey kitchen. "There seemed to have been a slight complication in the kitchen but if you come back tomorrow everything with be fine and dandy!" She rushed out her words cheerfully.

(Y/N) turned from the entrance before finally speaking, "oh no," she said, "I came here for a job" she pulled out her phone, projecting her wallpaper, a group picture of the girls. "Marie sent me?"

The old lady squinted her eyes at the picture before looking up at (Y/N) as if trying to put a name to a face. "OHH!" The older woman exclaimed in realization, "your one of Marie's friends, j-june was it?" "(Y/N)" she corrected.

The lady smiled before correcting her self and inquiring about (Y/N), "so (Y/N)," she started, "do you happen to have some experience with baking?" (Y/N) smiled nervously having no experience unless you counted her childhood with easy bakes.

"Umm n-no ma'am, but I'm experienced as a cashier!" She hoped that was enough. The old lady chuckled light-heartedly, "oh dear, just call me Eddie," said Eddie, "and I've been looking for some extra help around the counter anyway!" Eddie went back into the kitchen, foraging through a closet to get a pile of uniforms.

She came back out and handed (Y/N) the uniform which consisted of a peachy collared shear top and cream beret ; even the uniforms were cute. Eddie wiped her hands on her apron and headed for the kitchen before saying, "you can start tomorrow!" She yelled, getting out sight.

(Y/N) hummed to herself in confusion and bamboozle; 'how convenient.' She thought (almost like someone didn't want to write an actual job interview ¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯)

Well tomorrow was her big day, new job and hopes for red Mary Janes!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Lazy ass timeskip☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

From all the way across seashell city's crystalline sea was a tiny little island, with a tiny little lighthouse and a not so tiny lighthouse keeper.

The large, bearded man stood outside his little shack by the lighthouse, clad in his leather coat while holding what seemed to be a list; a grocery list.

The man seemed to be double checking some things before hearing the opening and closing of the shacks rickety door. Out came a boy; clad in a similar coat, with empty plastic bags stuffed in it's pockets but it had a less tattered look than the older man's.

The dark haired boy went beside the man with greying hair as he was handed the list. The man spoke to the boy but to most people his words sounded like a mix of mumbles, grumbles and grunts. The boy however seemed to understand him quite well and nodded his head with a slight smile.

It wasn't too often they got to leave the lighthouse but when they did, he always managed to savor every moment he could in that sun kissed city. Including his favorite bakery and cheery old lady.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
•⁠◍✧⁠*⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚•⁠◍✧⁠*⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚•✧。
Hi hi~<3
You ever just write and publish something and immediately have regrets? Like how I regret ever making these characters teenagers and having them go to school, because I hate school and I hate writing about it even more :).
Enjoy<3