Chapter 1

"Have we received this month's instruments, Jisung?

- Yes, I'll start unpacking."

Jisung points to the many boxes in the back of the store, and Mr. Kang, his boss, is about to answer when his phone rings. He signals to the boy to wait a few minutes and moves to another room to answer his call. Meanwhile, Jisung glances at his phone, seeing many notifications scrolling through the Instagram group he shares with his friends. When Kang returns, he quickly puts it away, even though he knows he won't say anything if he spends a few minutes during the day answering a somes messages.

"Bad news, his boss is starting, my daughter's sick, I've got to pick her up from school.

- Oh, well. I hope she recovers soon.

- I also hope... Ah, these children... Well, do you mind if I leave you the store  for a few minutes? I'll take her home and come right back."

Deep down, Jisung would like to refuse this proposal. He's not fond of human contact, and certainly wouldn't know how to deal with a client without panicking first. But Kang is a good man who has done so much for him that he can't refuse him anything now. Even if he doesn't, the young musician feels indebted to him. So he nods, and soon finds himself alone in the store.

He sighs, trying to calm the pounding of his relentless heart, which cries out to him in danger. He decides to sit down behind the counter and take a short break. He hasn't stopped working since early this morning. He pulls out his phone again and heads to instagram, catching up on the latest messages his friends have sent him.

✭❈✭

00' line

Jiniret :
Guys...

Bbokari :
You forgot to put on pants again and went out in the street in hello kitty boxers?

Jiniret :
WHAT?!

STOP EXPOSING ME LIKE THAT, IT ONLY HAPPENED ONCE

Bbokari :
Yeah, the other one it was sponge bob underpants.

PuppyM :
I screen

Jiniret :
You guys are mean.

I just wanted to confide in you about something

PuppyM :
I didn't do anything wtf

Bbokari :
Okay princess

Tell us

Jiniret :
I don't want to anymore

PuppyM :
a real princess for sure.

Jiniret :
Do I look like a princess?! :))))

Thanks guys

I knew you couldn't resist my charm

PuppyM :
That wasn't a compliment

Jiniret :
....

Bbokari :
Come on Jinnie

I have dance class in two minutes

Jiniret :
I'll say it when there's 'sung

You're too mean to me

J.one :
I'm here

Jiniret :
OMG MY LOVE

MY SOULMATE

MY BROOOO